Jenrene▪Risks Had To Be Taken

▪BlackVelvet Shots▪

BlackPink As Guys
Jisoo • 
Jeno • Jennie 
Lucien • Rosé 
Leo • Lisa 

IG ▪ @leug_blackvelvtxart (use to visualize members)

Luck was with them that night, they're groups placed close to one another's at the awards ceremony they had to attend. Whenever the cameras were off filming another group, either a performance or a reaction, they snatched those moments to turn and talk although afraid of shippers and haters, who could catch the two chatting. 
He gave it his all when he was up for his group's performance, using all the tricks in the book with extra hair flips and more, mainly doing it for the group in the midst of many others, feeling a certain someone's eyes glued to him and him only.

She savoured each moment they could talk, herself being afraid about what fans may think and what it could do to both their group's reputation and furthermore, meant that they could barely talk outside of award ceremonies. 

The ceremony was finally nearing the end, his patience also starting to run slim, wanting to wrap his arms around her out of the view of cameras at last and finally feel tall for once. She was feeling it too, but was she looking forward to feeling even tinier? 

Soon, she was backstage and moments later captured in a warm and protective embrace, immediately attracting stares not only from their own members, but from the other groups around as well. He didn't give her or anyone a chance of response before turning her round to see the face of he had quickly grew fond of, and swiftly placing a kiss on her lips just to silence her for a moment.
"Hello again," Was all he said upon pulling back, a grin plastered shamelessly on his face.
"Oh god, this again," A voice spoke not too far away, which the two recognised to be his fellow member Jisoo, who was busy getting his long hair up and out of the way. 
"Shush, it's not like you and Seulgi are any better," He responded, returning all his attention to the short girl in front of him with the same smile, "How was my performance?" 
"You mean ours!" Jisoo shouted, suddenly disappeared along with the previously mentioned female member. 
"Are you expecting me to say it was terrible or something?" 
"Huh? No! Of course not~" He responded, tone rather unconvincing, "Just wanted to know what you thought, little baechu~"
She swatted at his shoulder at the mention of being called 'little', hands moving to cup his face, "Well, would you be surprised if I said it was amazing as always, and is even better live and in person? Or do I need to say more?" 
"Ah, there it is!" He suddenly exclaimed at her 'confession', not noticing her surprised reaction, strong arms only tightening the protective hold he had around her. Her hands smoothly slid into his once neatly styled hair, once having recovered from his sudden exclamation, slowly running fingers through. 
He ducked his head down, close to her ear, a small smirk now on his lips, "And if we had enough time, I'd much rather take this elsewhere~"
She quickly rolled her eyes at the comment, changing the subject as soon as possible, "How about we get out of these outfits and cleaned up, then we'll talk again, Jeno." 
His hold around her loosened at last, hands lingering before parting with a temporary farewell, although knowing that they'll catch up as soon as they were clean and clear of sweat.

▪▪▪▪▪

It was her turn to surprise him now, managing to spot the back of his head amongst his taller members, hurriedly running to him and arms slipping around his waist. 
"You, the both of you, literally act like you haven't seen eachother in years whenever you get taken apart for like an hour," Jisoo was first to speak, hands deep in his pockets; in addition to his eyes switching from the two to Seulgi, who was busy talking to one of her members. 
"You're just as bad with Seulgi, in more ways than one, and you're only like this because you're too shy to be affectionate in front of all of us," Irene took her turn to speak, continuing to cling onto Jeno like a koala. 
Jisoo simply rolled his eyes, deciding to try and prove them wrong in one thing and made his way over to Seulgi. 
Jeno had twisted himself round while the two were talking, beginning to drag her away without a word once the two finished their conversation.
"Oh for godsake, where are those two off to now?" Lucien watched them go, only him and Leo left as the others disappeared. 
"Well, how about we do something with ourselves and socialise?" The youngest suggested, beginning to walk off, not waiting for Lucien to follow, if he followed. 

▪▪▪▪▪

No words were exchanged between them still, Irene seeming to know where they and this was going already, doing her best to keep up and a firm hold on his hand. Moments later, the two shared an empty dressing room, lips already locked in a messy kiss. Their hands wandered, his subtly slipping up her shirt and feeling smooth skin beneath fingertips, slowly bringing said shirt further up. Her's gripped desperately onto the front of his shirt, keeping him close and the other grasping at dark locks of hair. 
She broke the kiss, a smile playing on already shiny lips, moving to mutter close to his ear, "I think we should make things quick~" 
He nodded slightly in agreement, "And best not be too loud, unless you really want to be caught~"

▪▪▪▪▪

Heavy thuds, audible cursing and other questionable noises escaped the boundaries of the room, garnering looks and even some brave idols stepping close to said room, curious on what was on the other side of the door.
Some knew exactly what was going on. The other, more innocent minded, simply confused or concerned at the strange noises the room was emitting. 

▪▪▪▪▪

"Oh look, there they are," Leo got everyone's attention, watching the two that had disappeared for what felt like ages. 
"And they look pretty pleased with themselves too," Jisoo looked up from his phone just for a moment to watch the pair, his hand again clutching Seulgi's.
They watched Lucien stride up to them, his long legs covering the distance easily and grabbing Jeno by the collar, dragging him back to the rest of their group and not giving much thought if Irene would be able to keep up. Eyes were on them again, either for the pair's incredibly dishevelled appearance or the tallest's rough handling of his fellow member or both. 
"It's about time we go, hyung," He told him through gritted teeth, hand still on the other's collar and an evidently annoyed expression as he turned to face the older member. 
"Let me go and say goodbye, then we'll go," He responded, the other quickly agreeing to get it over as soon as possible, irritated at his hyung's reckless behaviour with a girl group member, of course the leader of a top group. Additionally, he was about sick of all the stares coming from both girl and boy groups.