Wensé▪Craving Cool Warmth

▪BlackVelvet Shots▪

  A tap on the forehead, a nudge on the shoulder, a gentle whisper into her ear to push her out of her slumber. An annoyed groan left her lips, giving an attempt to roll away from the cold warmth. 
  "Rosie~~" The voice whispered into the girl's ear again, "Pasta~ Wake up~"
   She groaned again, the words that left her barely coherent, "What is it, Lisa~"
   "Wrong person, Rosie," The voice continued in a soft whisper.
  Her sudden curiosity made her crack her eyes ever so slightly open and turn her head to find out who it was.
    A surprised gasp left her lips upon discovering who it was, suddenly pushing herself up, "Wan! What are you doing at our dorm?"
   "Could you be quiet? Your roommate is sleeping," The older girl half-whispered, half-shouted at the other, gesturing to the opposite side of the dark room, illuminated only by a phone's screen.
   Rosé resumed, voice toned down, "What time is it anyway?"
   "Like 3am," Wendy responded nonchalantly to the younger.
   "What?" The drowsy girl responded in a sharp whisper, slightly annoyed that one would wake her at such times, even when they went to prerecord at such times for varieties, "How the hell did you get here at this time of night?"
   "I'm not saying," She simply said, sounding like a child that refused to own up.
  Rosé's hickory brown gaze still pierced, through the heavy darkness, to Wendy's bright umber.
  Another groan left the half-awake female, proceeding onto her next question, "And why exactly did you bother coming to the dorm at this ungodly hour?"
  Wendy pouted, someone definitely could've mistaken her to be the youngest of the pair, before answering rather quietly, "Would it seem silly to say that I miss you?"
   Rosé didn't say anything, slightly agape, not visible to the pouting girl due to the darkness, but was soon jumped by the other girl leaping onto her form, knocking her onto her back once more, landing with small grunt. Wendy clung to her waist, head now resting on the crook of the girl's neck.
  She nuzzled up against her, causing Rosé to soon oblige, returning the affection to Wendy.
  "Did you really miss me that much?"
"Why do you think I'm in your arms right now at this time?" The colder girl responded, although her heart contradicted her icy cold fingertips.
  She gave a quiet hum, mumbling in agreement to the girl she held, only tightening her embrace around the small figure.
 "If only there was more time to be spent together, uninterrupted by busy schedules," Wendy spoke in English, her voice a soothing, quiet tone, pausing briefly for just a second,"Better to just take and cherish the moments as they come."
  Rosé mumbled in agreement, face snuggled comfortably into her neck, voice muffled.
 
  Minutes passed, only the quiet breathing of the pair and faint snores of Blackpink's maknae filling the empty space, both half awake, legs eventually entangling, their positions adjusting to provide more comfort for both sides. Rosé managing to huddle up to Wendy even more, head still nuzzled in it's previous position, despite their height differences.
  "How long can you stay?" Rosé abruptly asked, her voice a quiet whisper.
   Silence enveloped for a moment more, Wendy soon responding, a protective hold encasing the former, "For as long as possible, Pasta."