Chapter 11

The School From Hell [ HIATUS TILL FURTHER NOTICE ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sowon POV

The gathering area was packed with students all happily awaiting the start of their new education lives. Then there's the four of us with serious looks on our faces as we squeezed through the crowd to find a spacious spot to stand in.

"Damn there's a lot of people here this is crazy." Lay said as he tried to move through the crowd and to prevent losing us in it. We finally managed to find a spot with not much crowd as we stood together to discuss our plan.

"Alright according to the flyer we will be split up into dorms to seperate the males and the females so we probably cant meet up to discuss about things privately so i added you guys into a group chat." Sehun said as he took out his phone and started to type something

A few seconds later, all of our phone started to vibrate as we were being added into the group. We each took out our phone and checked it to make sure. "Really dude? You named the group The School From Hell..." Lay said as he mocked Sehun for his creativity.

"Well i guess it kind of suits the sitaution we are in now...Hell." Mina said as she turned her attention back to the crowd. These people dont even know what they got themselves into, they're just blinded by their own greed not even aware about what their future would be like.

"Remember why we came here guys, get as much information as we can so that Chanyeol has the rights to take down this school and make sure that Eunha gets out of here safely." I said as i kept my phone and waited for the ceremony to commence.

Just then a girl with long brown hair dressed in her proper uniform with a tie walked onto the stage in front of us and spoke into the microphone with a sweet smile on her face. "A very good morning to everyone here! Its great to see many new students who signed up for our school. Im the school's head councillor...Kim Dahyun. But just call me Dahyun! Right now we will be splitting up and visiting your new dorms and about an hour from then we will be gathered in he hall where the principal would give a welcome speech to you all."

After the announcement ended, some councillors came to us to our dorms. The four of us exchanged looks with each other before we made our way to our dorms. The building was filled with the sweet smell of rose  which invaded our noses the moment we step foot into the building.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter