Chapter 12

The School From Hell [ HIATUS TILL FURTHER NOTICE ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Lay POV

I watched as Sowon and Mina left to their dorms, "Take care girls..." I said to myself as the boys started to walk to our dorms which was on the other building opposite of the girl's dorm. Unlike the other new comers Sehun and I felt very uneasy as we were very cautious of who we talked to and always had our guard up

Sehun and I ignored the high class decorations and welcome cheers by the students as we hurriedly made our way to our dorm. We felt like we could not trust anyone at the moment.

Sehun proceeded to set up his laptop on the desk while i packed my closet and arranged my clothes in order. As we were getting our rooms ready we heard a knock on the door. I went over and opened it only to see a guy with a basket of food and another guy with two bottles of drinks

"Hey welcome to Redemption High here take these as welcoming gifts." The guy said as he handed me the gifts. After staring at each other for a while he started to recognise me. "Hey aren't you Eunha's friend?" he asked as he moved closer to me. I gave him a slight smile as i nodded my head.

"Yeah about that day...Sorry for hurting your friend...Um Sowon was it? I swear it was an accident i was just protecting Eunha." I gave him a pat on the shoulder as i said to him. "Its ok. Dont you dare ever do that again." I said as i tighten my grip on his shoulder.

"Yeah i wont she's a friend of Eunha and I respect her...Oh and by the way my name is Kai and this is my room mate Baekhyun." "Lay. Sehun. " i said as i pointed towards myself then to Sehun. "Why dont you guys come in for a bit we need someone to guide us to the hall later." 

Kai and Baekhyun entered our dorm and took a seat on the chairs while Sehun and I took a seat on our beds."I know why you're here. Eunha told me everything...I can rest assure you that im on your side for this one." Kai said as he looked at me. So there is some thing going on in this school.

Kai then started to explain to me that Eunha actually wanted us here cause she knew that we could help her with her plans. "Hey that's a really wicked scar you have there, how did you get it?" I pointed at Baekhyun as i noticed that there are quite a few students with that same identical sacr on their arms.

"Oh this? You'll find out what it is sooner or later. Basically all those students who have this scar on their arm are marked...." Baekhyun then continued to explain the meaning of the term marked in this school leaving me and Sehun confused at his words.

"So basically those who have those scars on their arm are 'marked' and that the principal uses them to make you listen to him." Sehun repeated to make sure he got the correct idea. We needed all these information so that we can inform Chanyeol or Yuju we have the evidence needed to take down the principal.

"You guys also nee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter