Chapter 10

The School From Hell [ HIATUS TILL FURTHER NOTICE ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sowon POV

Lay and I were walking side by side as we made our way to the police station. "Ya~ such a good day today..." Lay said as he took a look at the scenery around him. "Lay...Do you think that we should be doing this...I mean we might get ourselves hurt if we are not careful...and who knows what might happen." I said as i stared at the flyer Eunha gave.

"Sowon...If anyone does dare to hurt anyone of you guys, i will break every single bones in their body. I will protect you guys no matter what and thats a promise." Lay stopped walking as he moved in front of me. "You can count on that!" he gave me a smile as we continued to walk to the station

After listening to what Lay had said made me feel comfortable as i knew that i could count on him. He may seem like someone who fools around often, but he is the wisest and the strongest amongst the four of us. I rexpect him a lot. "Thanks Lay." i said as he replied with a smile.

The station was empty as usual only a receptionist at the counter while the other officers are busy at work. "Hey we have an appointment with Officer Choi and Officer Park, my name's Lay." Lay said to the receptionist after which she directed us to a small room nearby "Officer Park and Officer Choi are waiting for you inside." 

We bowed before walking into the room. Yuju and Chanyeol were sitting on the sofa patiently waiting for us to arrive. The moment we entered the room the both of them stood up and greeted us as we returned their greetings with a bow.

Lay and I sat opposite from them as they asked us about the information we got. "So basically the other day when we were walking to the mall from school there were a bunch of students handing out flyers to the passer-bys to promote their school and...Eunha was there. I asked her if she was ok but all she did was stare at me then she handed me this." I gave the specially made flyer to Chanyeol as he carefully examines it.

"So what you are saying is that she is being forced to attend this school. Hmmm...Redemption High. I guess i should start investigating on this school. Alright thanks guys the police will look into it." Chanyeol said as he kept the flyer with him

"Actually...We have a different plan. We are going to attend this school and find out about it ourselves. Thats not a  wrong thing to do right?" i worriedly asked as i was unsure about wether what we are doing is violating any laws. 

"I mean the whole purpose of them handing out the flyers was to get students to join and you guys are on a three months vacation so i dont see anything wrong in what you are doing." Yuju said.

"Chanyeol ah...We did some research by ourselves and it might seem crazy we found out that this school tortures their students and does experiments on them...We dont have any evidence but Eunha could be in danger." Lay said as Yuju just gave a shocked expression after hearing me.

"Hmm...Well then you g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter