003

Summer Rain

Yerin and Daniel are now on one of the tables that are inside their school's private library. Daniel said that he needed her help and asked Yerin to teach him. Well, so here they are in the library with Yerin teaching Mandarin to Daniel.

"No! They have different meanings," Yerin said quietly. Mainly because they are on a library and because she is still the shy girl after being close with Daniel for a little bit more than a week.

"But they have the same words," Daniel said.

"Yeah, but different pronunciations," Yerin replied and let out a small sigh. She asked Daniel to memorize some words in an hour and make a little quiz for him to review on what he learned but seems like it is not working.

"Focus, okay?" Yerin said as she tilted her head a bit. Daniel looked at her with a smile on his face and lifted up a finger and showed it to Yerin.

"Only with one condition," Daniel said. Yerin told him to tell her about it and Daniel smiled even wider.

"Treat me to some bags of jellies?" Daniel said. Yerin wrinkled her forehead at what Daniel said but she nod her head to what Daniel said. She only wants him to be focus and get over with this lesson because she wants to go back to her home.

"Okay, give me one more quiz and I promise that I will ace on it."

 

 

So, here Yerin is. With Daniel on a mini market near their school buying him five bags of worm jellies, three bags of teddy bears gummies, and many other things. Yerin mentally noted herself not to treat Daniel to SOME bags of jellies ever again. Three, not more than that. She can go bankrupt really.

"You can eat all of those?" Yerin asked carefully as she pointed her finger on a big sized plastic bag that Daniel carries.

"Yup, I ate like four to five bags of this a day so maybe these will last only for three days or if I'm craving that much two days," Daniel said. He smiled at her and Yerin mentally sighed. How can she possibly be mad at this little kid that just buy those sugar snacks with her one-week worth of money. 

"Just make sure that you eat all of it and to brush your teeth after it," Yerin said. Daniel nodded his head and they continue to walk until they reached the street where they have to part away.

"Because you treated me and tutored me so well earlier, let me walk you until you reach your house," Daniel said. Yerin quickly shook her head and make a big X with both of her hands. She does not want to burden Daniel to walk her home just because she did things out of her own will.

"No, you know that I'm not accepting any rejection, right?" he asked as he smiled and tilted his head to the right a bit.

Daniel took Yerin's hand into his bigger one and clasped their hands together. 

"Now, lead me the way to your home kiddo!" Daniel said. On the other side, Yerin froze. Daniel is holding her hand and it makes her brain went off. She walked with blank face on her face behind Daniel as she stared on Daniel's back. Why is he like this is mainly what Yerin's head is all about.

"Hey, walk beside me and not behind me," Daniel said as he pulled Yerin gently so that she is walking with him side by side. Yerin's face went all red and she decided to face the opposite direction of where Daniel is which is her left side.

"Is this still the right way to your house?" Daniel asked. Yerin nodded her head and told him that they have to turn left on the next turn. And the third house on their left is her house.

"That sky blue colored house?" Daniel asked after they took a turn to their left. Yerin nodded her head and then not long after they are in front of Yerin's house.

"Want to come in?" Yerin asked politely. Daniel smiled but he shook his head a bit.

"My friends are probably waiting for me in the dance studio," Daniel said. 

"Oh, okay then," Yerin said and smiled a bit.

"What? You are not disappointed right?" Daniel asked. Yerin shook her head furiously and Daniel laughed at it. He laughed that hard to make Sinbi went out of her house to see what is going on outside.

 

"Daniel?" someone called Daniel. Daniel looked at who called him and got surprise to see that it is his friend.

"Seongwoo hyung? What are you doing here?" Daniel asked.

"I'm visiting my girlfriend? What are you doing with my girlfriend's cousin?" Seongwoo said. 

"I'm walking my love to her home," Daniel said as he circled his arm around Yerin. Yerin tried to avoid it but he quickly took a step forward and hugged her shoulders.

"Oh my, she is the one! Congratulation, bro," Seongwoo said.

"Oppa, your dance crew member?" Sinbi asked to Seongwoo.

"Yup, and seems like I'm going to walk with him to the dance studio now. You okay with it?" Seongwoo asked. Sinbi nodded her head and tiptoed a bit to kiss her boyfriend cheek.

"Be careful on your way!" Sinbi said. Seongwoo then went out of the house meanwhile Yerin and Daniel watched all of the things that those two did. They looked at each other after that and Yerin went red again. Daniel smiled playfully and tap on his cheek twice as if saying Yerin to kiss his cheek too. Yerin ignored him and decided to enter the house leaving the three behind.

"Well, see you guys later then," Sinbi said then she shut the door close. Seongwoo smiled at it and then he glanced at Daniel and back to look at the house.

"Reminds you of someone, hm?" Seongwoo said. Daniel chuckled and elbowed Seongwoo's tummy playfully.

"Come on, we don't want to be late right?" Daniel asked. Seongwoo looked at his watch and back at Daniel.

"Well, in fact we are late for twelve minutes already," he said. Daniel let out a sigh and pulled Seongwoo.

"Let's just walk. I don't want to deal with hyung's stupidity here," Daniel said.

So just like that they went to the dance studio and arrived there safe and soundly.