001

Summer Rain

27 July 2013, 5 p.m.

A girl just get out from her tutor place. She walk her way to home. She is Jung Yerin, a student of Visionity High School. She is in grade 10 and is not popular. She likes to be alone more. Her parents died when she was young and she live on a house with her cousin, Hwang Eunbi or everyone call her Sinbi.

The distance of the tutor place is a little bit far. The sky is so dark but she still have a long way to go. When a drop of water hit her head, she quickened her pace a little. It's such a pity that suddenly rain pours so hard that she has to run to a bus shelter near her. She sighed a bit and scanned her clothes that are wet because of the heavy rain that pour on her early.

A boy that is about to go to his dance studio too go to that bus shelter and sit with drenched upper body. He doesn't think that it will rain hard like this so he doesn't bring his umbrella with him.

Yerin saw him taking seat in the other end of the long chair and she feel this attraction to interact with him. His whine in Busan dialect attracts her that she openly giggles at him. The boy who hear a giggle immediately turn his head to the source of the voice. There he saw Yerin giggled and he giggled too.

"Hey, are you from around this neighborhood?" the boy asked. Yerin panicked a bit and she shake her head a bit. The boy 'woah'-ed and introduce himself.

"Hi, my name is Kang Daniel and I just move not so far from here about 1 week ago." Yerin bit her lips for awhile and then she introduce herself.

"My name is Jung Yerin." Yerin said with a voice that anyone bearly hear. Daniel go closer to her and ask her to say it again because he didn't hear it the first time. With a bit louder voice, she introduced herself again.

"Ah, Yerin. Nice to meet you. How old are you?" Daniel asked and Yerin replied him with a hand gesture of 1 and 8.

"You are 18? I'm going to turn into 18 too soon! So where do you school? I'm going to transfer into Visionity High School next week, well two days again actually considering that it's already Saturday." Daniel blabbered. It's usual for him to talk that much because he is a talkative person.

"Ah, I'm a student there." Yerin said. Daniel eyes largened and his bunny teeth come out.

"Woah, really? Great to have a friend already then!" He said and grinned. Seeing the grin that he gave to her make her heart thumps like crazy. She even thinks that she has some kind of disease because of it.

"Hello, Yerin? You okay?" Daniel said. He is already in front of Yerin and that moment she realised that she is blanking earlier, she is about to fall back before Daniel catch her hand.

"Woah, slow there lady." he said as he pulled Yerin. Yerin's cheeks flushed red and she nod slightly. Seeing her reaction all this time he concludes that she is a shy girl. He smiled a bit and look that the rain is still pouring hard. Yerin is trying to calm her heart down meanwhile Daniel stared at her with a smile that is always there at his face.

Then their eyes meet. Yerin couraged herself and take a good sight of Daniel's feature. Daniel did the same too by memorizing her face features. Then he giggles a bit and ask Yerin for her phone. Yerin give it with no thought on her mind and unlocked the phone for him. He open the phone application and add his contact there at the phone. When he sees the contact. he is a bit surprised to see that Yerin just has 4 contacts. Aunt, Uncle, Eunbi, and his. He just close the phone and give it back to Yerin.

"I saved my number and got your number too, thanks." he said. Yerin nodded with a little smile on her face. He was awstrucked by the little smile that Yerin showed earlier. He thought that her smile is cute and he likes it.

"Smile more, it suits you." Daniel said. Yerin's face go as red as a crab shell and Daniel laugh at her.

"Don't laugh!" Yerin forbided him with her little voice. Daniel ended his laugh but a large smile plastered on his face. He poked her right cheek with his left hand and Yerin hit his hand softly. 

"Just be relax with me, kiddo." Daniel poked her forehead. She pouted her lips and stare at him.

"I'm older than you," she protested like a child. Daniel laughed and pinpoint at her.

"Look at you being childish like that. And it's only by months right?" he said and she puffed her cheeks. 

The rain started to subside and the two notice it.

"Hey, I'm going first. My friends are waiting for me." Daniel said and Yerin nod her head. Daniel is about to leave when Yerin grabbed his arm. She gives him her jacket and get up.

"Use it, you are going to be sick if not." Yerin said. Daniel nodded his heaad and obediently wear it. He turned around to face Yerin and messed her hair.

"See you later, kiddo!" after Daniel said that, he waved his hand at Yerin who waved back and run to the dance studio with his not so usual smile. In the other hand Yerin smiled at herself and run to her house too. Well, it feels good to interract like that, Yerin thought.

After she arrived at home, she took a bath and ate dinner with the Hwang family. Then she did her homework for Monday and go to sleep. Before she go to sleep, she checked her handphone and surprised when she saw a message from a contact named 'Kang Daniel ^^'

She opened it and he said a 'Good Night' to her if she is going to sleep. She replied him a good night too and locked her phone. She sleep that night with a smile that never faltered from her face.