002

Summer Rain

Yerin wakes up at 6 on the Monday morning. She got ready in no time and takes a breakfast with the Hwang family. After that, she and Sinbi go to the school together walking. On the way to their school, Sinbi and Yerin have a conversation like always. Sinbi talks more and Yerin talks only when needed or just respond with gestures.

At school, they split up because they are on different building and Sinbi went to the Middle School building. Yerin walked down the hall when someone called her. She turned to where the sound come from and saw Daniel there waving at her. He jogged to her and smiled.

”Yerin, mind helping me?” Daniel asked. He showed her something at his phone and she read it. It said that he should go to the administration office and take his schedule and books. Yerin grabbed his vest and lead him to the said place.

”Go ask for your schedule and books there,” Yerin said. Daniel did just like what Yerin said and the staff there gives him a schedule and the books that he needs. He gives the schedule to Yerin and Yerin saw his class.

”Ah, our homeroom class are the same. And we have some lessons together,” Yerin mumbled but Daniel heard it. Daniel smiles and Yerin takes him to their homeroom class first.

”Anyone here?” Daniel asked to the seat beside Yerin. Yerin shook her head ans Daniel let himself to takes a seat there. He checked his schedule and ask Yerin on where the class are. Yerin quietly takes out her drawing book and draws a map for Daniel. Daniel watches her doing it and smiled when he saw Yerin’s frustated face when she misdrawed something.

”Why are you so cute?” Daniel said. His hand automatically went up and pinched her cheeks. Yerin stopped drawing for awhile and froze looking at Daniel’s hand and her face went red. Daniel chuckled and Yerin still with her red face continue on drawing the map.

”H-here the map,” Yerin said. She slowly makes an eye contact with Daniel’s eyes and went red again when she done it. Daniel giggled and ruffled her hair.

”You should get used to the affectionate that I’m going to show from now on.” Daniel said gently.

”Why should I?” Yerin asked with face not facing Daniel.

”Because I’ll always be here with you, you attract me so much.” Daniel said. Yerin can feel something burst in her stomach. She turned around to him and punched him lightly. She thinks that Daniel was joking earlier.

”You think I’m joking? I’m not joking for your information. I know well my feeling and it said that I like you,” Daniel said. Yerin froze there after hearing Daniel’s confession. She is attracted to him too, he is the only one from the opposite gender to have a conversation with her this long.

”You can relax. I’m not asking you to be my girlfriend yet.” Daniel said. Yerin poked his side because of that and faced her face the other way. She thinks that Daniel really is something. That moment their homeroom teacher enters the class and the students go to their seat.

The teacher asked Daniel to introduce himself in front of the class and the students asked him so many things. From his hometown, family, hobbies, and if he is in a relationship or not.

”I’m not in a relationship but I like someone already,” Daniel said. The boys cheered for his braveness and the girls frowned because there go the chance to have a handsome and cute boyfriend. Because when he said that he looked at Yerin, Yerin is now facing the desk because she feels her heart go badump badump.

Daniel went back to his seat and saw Yerin facing the desk with placing her head on her folded hands. Daniel flicked her arm and she jolted up. She scowled at him and he giggled showing his bunny teeth.

”Okay, now you can go to your class.” their homeroom teacher said and left to the class where he will teachs later. The students talked and shouted while taking their books out. The class only have some subjects together as a class such as p.e, music, dance, and etique class. The others went out and Daniel stayed behind waiting for Yerin. Yerin noticed it and gives him a puzzled expression. 

"What is your next class?" Daniel asked. 

"Science, why?" Yerin said, still puzzled. Daniel chuckled and ruffles her hair.

"Such a pity that I have math next. I want to go to the class together if we have the same class either than the normal together class." Daniel said. Yerin giggled and decided to go together with Daniel because their Science and Math class are next to each other. Yerin is about to enter her class when Daniel held her hand with both of his hand.

"What should I do? I'm nervous without you." Daniel said and squeezed her hand. Yerin mentally sighed and poke his cheek. She show a fighting pose and pat his head. Seeing what Yerin did makes Daniel smiled. He thanked Yerin and squeezed her hand again before he let it go and go to his class that door is 5 steps away. Yerin faces the floor and let out a little smile, she thinks about how cute Daniel is earlier. When she realized what she just think she quickly shake her head and take a seat. In every class she always sits alone and she loves it that way.

 

Yerin just got out of her class and takes some steps when two hands closed her eyes. She grabbed the hands and put it down. Yerin turned to her back and see Daniel's face that is right in front of her face. Yerin stumbled back and Daniel grabbed her arms while laughing at her. She quickly balance herself and puffed her cheeks. She stomped to the homeroom class to take her next schedule's book and it is social. Daniel followed behind and see that she takes out a social book.

"Hey, your next class is social? Me too!" Daniel said. 

"You are 2 class away from me. We have different teachers." Yerin said. She knows this because she already looked at his schedule before. Daniel jaw dropped and he frowned. He unlocked his device and done something. Yerin that is peacefully eating a muffin is surprised when a staff get in to her classroom and gives Daniel a paper. Daniel grinned and Yerin takes a peek. She widened her eyes when she saw that it's the exact schedule as hers.

"The school mailed me saying that they give me the wrong schedule earlier." Daniel said with a grin. He looked at his schedule and see that his next class is still Social but different teacher and classroom.

"I-it's exactly the same with my schedule..." Yerin mumbled. She is confused on why the school done this.

"Oh great!" Daniel said. He took hers and his book plus pencil cases and circled his arm around Yerin's shoulder. He asked Yerin to lead the way and she lead the way with her muffin in one hand and a confused expression on. She even doesn't notice his arm that's around her shoulder and people glare at her. Daniel laughed inside seeing her like that. It's a mistery on how can he likes her that fast.