Chapter three

It must be a coincidence

Wonpil was still thanking Younghyun. "Wonpil, it's just an ordinary favor."  "Ok but I'll take you out on a double date." Wonpil said. "I don't have a boyfriend." Younghyun said but Wonpil knew he didn't misunderstood what Younghyun said a few minutes ago. "He kissed you and even told you he likes you more than just a friend. Younghyun do you have problems with your ears or your brain?" 

"But...but..." Younghyun said. "Don't try to talk your way out of it Kang Younghyun." Wonpil said. "Wonpil is right. Jae is probably as crazy for you as you are for him." Seungjin said. "Did you hear that? Four against one."  "Who are the other two?"  Younghyun was a little confused. "Dowoon and Jae." Wonpil said with a bright smile on his face. "Oh how are you supposed to know what Jae is thinking about this whole idea?" Younghyun asked.

"He's with Dowoon right now. And I asked Dowoon. And he asked Jae. And Jae said that he'd like to. Haha~ there's no way to talk yourself out of it. You've been defeated Kang Younghyun." Wonpil said. He was very happy to say the least. “Your relationship stuff is all cute but can we watch a movie now?" Seungjin asked and they both nodded. They sat down on the couch and started watching a movie. Wonpil was in a very good mood throughout the whole movie and when it ended he was still teasing Younghyun. 

"Seungjin why aren't you helping me?" Younghyun asked. "Well because Wonpil is right. Stop denying it. You're just a bit afraid. That's all." Wonpil nodded at the last point. "I'm not afraid. What should I be afraid of?"  "I don't know. The stuff that you're usually afraid of?"  "It's ok. If you don't want to I'll cancel it."  "No, you're not. I'm going. I'm not afraid of it." Younghyun said and went to the kitchen to get himself something to drink. "I'm happy for you Younghyun. You've made the right decision." Seungjin said. "I wish there was someone for you Seungjin." Younghyun said and drank a little bit.

 

 

 

 

**at Jaes place**   "I'm so excited. I can't wait. What about you hyung?"  "Don't you think I'm excited? If not then you are very dumb Dowoon."  "Hey, just because you're older doesn't mean you can talk to me like that."  "That's exactly what it means." Jae said and laughed a little while Dowoon was pouting. Jae started playing with Dowoons cheeks. "You don't have to go full dongsaeng mode on me, Jae."  "But it's hilarious." Jae continued but Dowoon slapped his hands away. "Hey! Don't treat your hyung like that."  "Do that with Younghyun."  "But I don't want to scare him off."  "Then get yourself a pet."  "You can't be serious Dowoon." Dowoon sighed and stood up from the couch. "Hey. Where are you going?"  "To the bathroom. If I'm allowed."  "Yes. Just go." Jae said and grabbed his phone and started texting Younghyun. 

Jae: Hey. How's it going?

It didn't even take a minute for Younghyun to reply.

Younghyun: My friends won't stop teasing me for whatever reason. I'm exhausted. How about you?

Jae: Welcome to the club. Dowoon also won't stop teasing me. If you're exhausted you should go to bed.

Younghyun: But that's so boring. Wanna hang out later?

Jae: Sure. Come over to my place. 

Younghyun: Ok. Give me a time.

Jae: You can come immediately.

Younghyun: Ok. Be there in fifteen minutes.

Jae: Great.

 

 

Dowoon came out of the bathroom. "You have to leave. Younghyun is coming over."  "Ok. I won't bother you. Have fun." Dowoon said and took his stuff and left. Jae checked of there was anything he'd still have to do. But there wasn't anything.

After fifteen minutes Jae heard the doorbell. He opened the door and pulled Younghyun inside and hugged him immediately. "I missed you too." Younghyun said and chuckled a little. Jae was also starting to laugh a little. Jae closed the door but was still hugging him. "It's only been four hours." Jae said and started playing with Younghyuns cheeks. Younghyun started blushing a little. His arms were still around Jae. He walked with him to the couch and they sat down without letting go of each other. "Just a question."  "Yeah."  "Am I your pet?" Younghyun asked and Jae gave him an apologetic look. "I'm sorry." He said and let go of Younghyuns cheeks. "I was only asking. I didn't want you to stop."  Younghyun was smiling at Jae and he couldn't keep himself from smiling back. He started to slowly and softly moving his fingers along Younghyuns cheeks. Feeling every little detail. All Younghyun was able to do was to blush. 

"It's so adorable when you start blushing." Jae said and kissed him on one cheek. While his hand was holding the other cheek. Younghyun started blushing even more through that. "And you are driving me crazy." He said and placed his hands on Jae's cheeks and pulled him into a deep and passionate kiss. Jae also started blushing. He liked that Younghyun was so confident all of the sudden. He wrapped his arms around Younghyuns neck and returned the kiss. Younghyun was starting to feel warm. He took his jacket off. He couldn't do it earlier because Jae was hugging him immediately.

Jae started to fight for the dominance in the kiss and he won. He started to play a little bit with Younghyuns hair while he was kissing him. They both slowly pulled away from the kiss because they were in need of air. But somehow they couldn't stop smiling at each other. Jae ruffled Younghyuns hair only to correct it a second later. Younghyun was blushing a little bit, more than earlier. He was mesmerized by Jaes eyes and couldn't stop staring. Younghyun was mesmerized by everything that had to do with Jae.

 

They were only starting at each other and a lot of time went by.

Soon two hours passed.

They didn't say a single word. They were still only staring at each other. Younghyun looked at the watch and saw how late it already was. Jae could see on the surprised look on the youngers face that he probably had to leave. "I'm sorry. But I should leave now." Younghyun said and looked at Jae with an apologetic look. "It's ok. I'll call a cab for you."  "No. You don't ha--" before Younghyun could finish Jae had already called. He looked to the younger. "I'm waiting with you." He took the jacket form the floor and gave it to it's owner. "Thanks." Younghyun said and they walked to the door. They could hear the cab. Jae kissed Younghyun goodbye with a short but sweet kiss. "I'll see you on our double date. Get home safely. Good night."  "Good night." They waved on last time and then Younghyun went into the cab. 

 

 

 

***the next morning at Younghyuns place***

Younghyun stood up and made himself some breakfast. After that the took his phone. Three missed calls. Then it was ringing again. 

"Yes?"  'Younghyun. I've got some news. Jungwoo broke his arm. We need you. We can't cancel our tour. You said you would help us. You're the only one accept for Jungwoo who can play the bass. And you know all of our songs. Please we need you for our tour. It's only a month. Korea and Japan. What do you say? We'd pay you.'  "Yes. I'll do it. No problem. I told you if anything would happen I would be there for you guys. And I am keeping my promise."  'Thanks. You're our saviour Younghyun.'  "Is that all?" He asked. 'Yeah. I'll text you the details later. Bye.'  "Ok, bye." 

Younghyun hung up and started eating breakfast. Then he went to change his clothes. He got a text saying that they would meet in three hours for practicing. Younghyun realized that he completely forgot that he was supposed to go on a double date. So he called Wonpil. 

'Hey. What's up Younghyun?'  "Hi. Listen. I can't make to the double date. Friends of mine are going on a tour and they need be because one of them broke their arm."  'How long is the tour?'  "One month."  'Ok. I'll cancel it. Too bad.'  "Yeah."  'We'll see each other soon I hope.'  "Definitely."  'Your probably having stuff going on. So bye.'  "Yeah. Bye." 

And with that Younghyun hung up. He felt bad for Jae. But he hadn't much time. He would spend a lot of time going to the place where they would practice. But if he wouldn't say anything he would feel bad so he dictated to text him. 

Younghyun: Hey how's it going?

Jae: Hey. Quite well. How about you?

Younghyun: I got some news. I need to help out some friends. I'll go on a tour with them because one of them broke their arm and I'm the only one that can step in. The tour goes one month.

Jae: That's too bad. If they'll be in town with you tell me. 

Younghyun: I will. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

To be continued.....