Chapter four

It must be a coincidence

Younghyun packed his bass guitar and then left for their little studio. He walked about a half hour. He entered the building and was greeted by the group leader Kwanghyun. "We're so grateful that you could make it Younghyun."  "There's no need to be. I'm always here for you guys." Younghyun said with a reassuring smile. "Hey, long time no see Younghyun."  "Yeah, it's been a while Seunghwan." He said and shook the drummers hand. "Wow, you've surely developed a lot of muscle. So what songs are you guys planning on playing?" He asked. "Oh you know all of them. Our last two alboums."  "Oh ok. I think I can do that." Younghyun said and soon they started practicing. 

 

*a month (eternity) later* 

Jae felt horrible. He missed Younghyun and he truly knew that he was in love with Younghyun. He wanted to see him again. But he knew he couldn't because right now he's on tour. Jae looked out of the window. It was raining. Jae felt tears run down his eyes. He missed Younghyun a lot more than he thought. He missed hugging him. Kissing him. And he missed just staring at him. He missed his smile. His sometimes very red cheeks. And the more he  thought about him, the more he started crying. Did Younghyun miss him aswell? Maybe he forgot Jae. All of a sudden Jaes thoughts became negative. What if Younghyun fell in love with someone else. What if he....He decided to go out for a walk. He took his umbrella and went out. 

He didn't see that it was raining that much. But he didn't care. He wanted to get his thoughts sorted and clear his head. The walked down the road and saw someone running. He couldn't see who it was. But he stepped out of the persons way. Assuming he wasn't the target. But oh, he was so wrong. 

 

He felt two arms wrap around him. "Jae~ I missed you so much." Jae recognised that voice. It was Younghyuns. Tears rolled down his cheeks. Tears of happiness. He couldn't believe it. Jae wasn't able to say anything. But it was ok, because all Younghyun wanted to do was to whipe those tears away. But instead he kissed him. This was the one thing Jae expected the least. He was so shocked that he almost dropped his umbrella. But Younghyun catched it and slowly he pulled away from the kiss. "I also missed you. And I missed those sweet kisses." Jae said softly. "I love Jaehyung~"  "I love you too Younghyun~"  "Let's go back inside before we catch a cold."  Jae just nodded. He was happy, Younhhyun layed one of his arms on Jaes shoulder and kissed his cheek. Soon they were back inside Jaes home. 

"Ahh it's so nicely warm in here." Younghyun said und Jae giggled a little. "You're so cute~" he said and took Younghyuns wet jacket and took of his own. Before he knew it, he was back in Younghyuns arms. "I wanted to ask you something, something that kinda important to me."  "Go ahead handsome~" Jae said. "Will you be my boyfriend?" Jae started blushing at those words. He didn't know what to say so he just kissed Younghyun on the lips. "I take that as a yes." Jae smiled brightly at him. "Hi I'm Jae, Kang Younghyuns boyfriend~ I like the sound of that." He said and they both started giggling. "You can't imagine how much I missed you." Jae nodded. "So how was the tour? Did you meet someone cuter than me?!"  "Jae, it's impossible to be cuter than you!" Younghyun grabbed Jaes thighs and picked him up.  "Whaa- don't surprise me like that!" Jae said and wrapped his arms around Younghyun tighter. "Don't worry~" 

He ssat him down on the couch. "The tour was a lot of fun. We also went to Tokyo, and Osaka."  "That sounds pretty amazing. Just a small question about Sungjin....is he in a relationship?"  "Yes, but we don't talk that much about it because she had to move away to take care of her parents. Her name is Sojung. Sungjin misses him a lot. But Sojung tries to visit him as often as possible."  "That must be difficult for him. I didn't see you for just a month and I almost broke down." Jae confessed. "Ohh no, well I'm here now..." Younghyun wanted to try something new.  "...baby~"  Jaes eyes widened. "Did you-- did you just called me baby?!"  "I did~"  "Kang Younghyun you're driving me crazy!"  "I know~" Younghyun started kissing Jae slowly. He wrapped his arms around his waist and pulled him closer. Jae felt butterflies in his stomach. He liked being called baby. And he liked being Younghyuns one and only boyfriend. It felt so nice to be with Younghyun again. He was always happy when he was able to spend time with him, and kissing him, after what felt like an eternity for both of them, was just magical. 

Jae wrapped his arms around Younghyun and started kissing him back. Younghyun felt a lot of wheigt on himself so fell back and ended up lying on the couch and Jae on him. Jae pulled away from the kiss. "Are you ok? Am I too heavy?"  "No you're as light as a feather Jae baby~"  they started laughing. Jae layed his head on Younghyuns chest. "Let's never leave each other alone again for so long, it's so painful."  "That is a good idea. Let's make it a law~ Younghyun baby~"  Younghyun started blushing. "You look so cute when you're blushing~ baby~"  "Park Jaehyung, you are driving me crazy!"  "Baby~" Jae said and started caressing Younghyuns cheek. "Calm down~"  he said and the other cheek.  "I won't let you get away with this! Only for now because I really like it." Jae smiled and left small kisses all over Younghyuns face. "Ahh that tickles!"  "Shut up babe!" Jae jokingly said and Younghyun started smiling. "Make me!" Jae didn't hesitate to kiss him. He still couldn't stop smiling. He felt like the luckiest man in the world.

.

.

.

This was the last chapter. It's my early Christmas present to my reades. 

I'm going to see Day6 next yesr and I really wanted to finish it this year.