Chapter two

It must be a coincidence

"Just tell me. Why the hell do you have such a cute smile?"  "Oh so that's why you're starring at me. Because I am as cute as hell. But you are even cuter. And I want to know how you're doing that Younghyun." Jae said. Still smiling at Younghyun. And then he started hugging him again. "Sorry, but I think I like hugging you."  "No reason to be sorry. I also like hugging you."  "I bet you're blushing right now." Jae said and pulled away just to see that Younghyun was actually blushing and not just a little. Younghyun looked so cute that it made Jae nervous. "Eh~~ehm~"  was all he was able to say at the sight of this beautiful blushing man. Jae got hot. He could feel his blood boiling. "It's getting hot in here. Isn't it?" Younghyun asked and all Jae could do was to bite his lip and nod. 

Then it hit him. Jae was so freaking handsome just sitting there and biting his lip. And it made Younghyun blush and smile. What are you doing to me Jae? Why are you so adorable?  Why do I want to have you all for myself?  Why do I want to know how your lips feel? Why do I have this weird feeling? I bet you're lips are soft. "What are you thinking about? Are you thinking about me?"  "Ehm...yes." Younghyun said in a slightly embarrassed tone. "Awww~ that's so cute. Come here." Jae said and opened his arms.

Then the someone at the door knocked. Jae sighed. "I'm so sorry. That's probably a friend of mine. He always comes here when he wants to talk. I forgot to tell him that I'll have guest."  "Oh that's fine by me." Younghyun said. And Jae walked to the door. "Hey Dowoon. Whats up?"  "Hi Jae. I have a problem. But I don't want to bother you."  "Just come in."  "But you have a guest."  "I don't mind." Younghyun said. "See? Just come in Dowoon. Sit down.  So what's your problem?" Jae asked.  "You remember that I dragged you to the club yesterday?" Jae just nodded. "So after I concluded that you had left I bumped into someone. Someone very cute. And we talked and talked. And the idiot I am I didn't ask for his number. And I think I'm in love with him. He was so cute and his eye's squinted a little witch made him look even cuter."  "Do you remember his name?" Jae asked. "I might be an idiot but of course I remember his name. It's Kim Wonpil."  "No way. He and Sungjin dragged me to the club yesterday. What a coincidence."  "Does he have a boyfriend?"  "No he's single. I can't imagine the two of them being together. They are good friends but just at the same level as I am friends with them. I can give you his number. He won't have a problem with it."

"Oh my god. You must be an angel."  "Yeah isn't he?" Jae said. "Oh stop. It's just a normal favor. Give me your phone I'll tipe it in." Dowoon handed him his phone. And Younghyun started tipping. Actually he was already finished tipping in the number. Now he was writing a message. "Here you go." He said and smiled. Dowoon looked at the message.  He changed a few details, because some things he wouldn't said that way but it was a great message. "Oh how can I ever thank you?"  "Thank me when you two are a couple."  "That won't take to long." He said and practicality jumped to Younghyun and hugged him. "Thank you thank you thank you so much."  "You're welcome."  "Well I have to go now. Bye bye."  Dowoon waved and jumped to the door  with a bright smile. "Jae you picked the right guy." He said and left the apartment. 

"Well he's happy. And don't worry. Wonpil will take great care of Dowoon. Wonpil is a nice guy. He couldn't even hurt a fly."  "That's good to hear. Dowoon could never break the heart of someone he cares about. Let's hope they'll work out."  "Of course they will. But only time can tell."  "Wow. You sound so poetic. I like that."  "Thanks Jae. God it's already late. I wish I could stay but I really need to get going. I'm going to meet up with my friends in a half hour. Sorry I'm telling you this right now."  "No problem. But thanks again for helping Dowoon and playing fate."  "No problem."  "Well I'll bring you to the door." 

They stood up and walked to the door. "Well I hope we'll see each other soon."  "I hope so too. Wait. Do I have something in my eye?"  "No I don't---" in that moment Jae pulled Younghyun to him and pressed their lips together. They both loved the kiss. Then Jae pulled away.  "Sorry I--" Younghyun kissed him this time. But this kiss didn't lest long either. "Wow. Your lips are very soft and smooth. Just as I thought. And you don't have anything in your eye."  "Thanks. I like the way your lips feel. I think... I like you...more then just a friend." Jae said and blushed. "I think I also like you more then just as a friend. I hope I can kiss those lips of yours soon."  "I hope so too." Jae said and hugged Younghyun before  he had to leave. 

 

 

**later Sungjins place** "What took you so long Younghyun?" Sungjin asked. "I was at Jaes place. The guy I meet yesterday."  "Hey Younghyun. You'll never guess what happened."  Wonpil was in a very good mood and couldn't stop smiling. "So I met a Boy yesterday in the club and he was super cute and he just texted me. I can't believe it. And do you know what the crazy part about it is? I like him allot and I hope he also likes me allot."  "How can a person not like you? I'm sure he likes you just as much as you like him."  "Do you really think so?"  "I know it. So what's his name?"  "Yoo--"  "Yoon Dowoon. Wonpil just won't stop talking about him. So tell me how was your day with Jae?"

"It was fantastic. I like him a lot."  "In what way?"  Wonpil asked full of curiosity. "More then just friends would like each other. He kissed me and told me that he felt the same."  "Aww~ that's so cute. All most as cute as Dowoon."  "Wait...how did he get your number?  Yesterday you were so sad that you didn't ask for his."  "That's right Sungjin. What a mystery."  "Well actually. Dowoon is a good friend of Jae. He came by not knowing that I was there. Well he couldn't stop talking about you and I figured it would be ok for you if I gave him your number."   "Oh Younghyun you are an angel. Isn't he Sungjin?"  "Yes he seems to be the angel of fate."  Wonpil ran to Younghyun and hugged him. He was so happy right now. 

 

To be continued.........