Chapter one

It must be a coincidence

It was a normal day and Younghyun was asked by his friends Sungjin and Wonpil to go with them to the club. Younghyun said yes, he was bored anyways. When they arrived, Younghyun heard the music and wanted to leave but that would be rude. They started dancing and Younghyun sat down at the bar. "For you from that guy over there." The bartender said, a cute boy with glasses waved at him so that Younghyun would come to him and it worked. "Thanks." Younghyun said. "Thanks for coming. I'm Jaehyung, but please call me Jae." "Hi I'm Younghyun." "Nice to meet you." Jae said with a bright smile. "So why did you buy me a drink?" "You look like you were dragged in here. And maybe this would make you feel better." Younghyun also started smiling. "Well you're right and right again. What brings you here Jae?" "I was also dragged in here. I don't even like the music." "Me nighter. Hey wanna go out side? My friends probably won't notice." "Yeah sure."

They both left the bar. "Fresh air. I feel a bit dizzy." "Are you alright Jae?" "Yeah yeah I'm just a bit drunk. That's the only way to survive such horrible music for longer than two hours." "Oh I can believe that. So what do want to do next?" "I don't know. We could just walk around and talk." "Are you sure you won't collapse? Cos of the alcohol?" "Don't worry about me. Tell me something about you Younghyun." "I don't know what." "Something like where you would rather be right now. Something like that." "Well I'd rather not be in the club right now. But also I'd rather not be at home right now and feel lonely. So I think I'm good with where I am right now." "I think so too. So you feel lonely when you're alone at home?" "Not always, just sometimes. Today would probably be one of whose days." "Do you feel lonely right now?" "No, I'm with you. Do you feel lonely right now?" "Not at all. But I often feel lonely and I hate that." "Yeah loneliness is the worst. So I guess you are single?" "Yes. Yes I am. But you too, aren't you?" "Yes I am. But I don't care. Though I do feel lonely sometimes. But I think we all need to go through that to find what matters in life. So I think you just have to go through that and not give up." "Your words are inspiring Younghyun. But what if one never finds what matters in life?" "I think you should never lose hope. Isn't it in the times when we feel lost the most that we have the biggest luck?" "Maybe. I don't know. What I do know is that you sound very poetic. Not in a bad way." "Thanks. I guess." "You don't have to guess. You're welcome." Jae said and looked at him with a bright smile. Younghyun started smiling back at him but then he got shy and looked down and started blushing.

Then Younghyuns phone rang. "Dude were are you? Come back immediately." "I'll meet you guys at the club in fifteen minutes. Ok?" "Yeah." And Younghyun hung up the phone. "You can go. I live close by." "Then I'll you to your house. I have enough time." "That's fine by me ,but I just have to go down the road. I can do that by myself." "No Jae. I insist." "Ok. You're cute. I still don't understand why you're doing this." "Because the more we walk the more we can talk." "But the more you have to go alone." "I don't care if it's two minutes more. Those two minutes don't matter. But two more minutes matter when I'm with you." Jae started blushing. "Jae." And now Jae was blushing even more. They talked a bit and then Jae stopped. "We're here. Oh right I'll write dow my number for you. One sec." Jae took a piece of paper and a pen out of this pocket and wrought it down. And then folded the paper. "Here you go. Unfold it later. It wrought my name on it so you won't forget it." "I won't. It was a pleasure escorting you Jae." Younghyun said with a bright smile and Jae started blushing and smiling. "It was a pleasure being escorted by you. Thank you so much. Goodnight my dear friend Younghyun." "Goodnight my dear friend Jae." Jae opened the door and waved to Younghyun a last time. And Younghyun waved back and then started going back to the club.

"Hey, where were you?" "I was just walking around with someone I met at the bar. I'll go home I'm tired. Where is Wonpil?"  "He's still inside talking to someone. Come home safely."  "Always.  Bye."  "Bye." Then Younghyun took a cab home.

 

***at Younghyuns place*** Younghyun just couldn't wait anymore and unfolded the paper, it said: "Jae -.......... please don't wait three days to call me or text me." "God he's so cute." And wrought him a text: 'Do you still remember me Jae? It's me Younghyun.' He immediately got a reply. 'Yes of course ;) Goodnight.' 'Goodnight.' He replied and then turned his phone off and went to bed.

 

 

**the next morning** 
Jae woke up and was so tired. He didn't sleep much cos he was in the club yesterday. But he was satisfied because he met someone. Someone very cute. And none other than Younghyun. He got out of bed and went to the kitchen. He made himself some breakfast and than looked at his phone. He received a message from from a good friend of his. Dowoon. 'Hey where were you? You just suddenly disappeared.' Jae laughed a bit, and then replied. 'Yeah, sorry I met someone and we left the club.' It didn't take long for him to get an answer. 'Oh really? Did you do you know what? ;)' Jae was bit surprised. 'What?? No. I barely know him.' 'Ah ok. So it's him.' 'And who cares?' 'I don't.' Jae sighed. Not really sure what to tell his friend. But he was sure the way he handled it was ok. He dicited to text Younghyun. 'Good morning.' Was all he could send. He didn't want to seem annoying. Or something. Then he saw it. 'Good morning. How are you?' 'Fine. You?' 'Great. I've got a crazy idea.' 'Tell me about it.' 'Let's meet.' 'Sure. When?' 'Would today be okay?' 'Yeah. Wanna come to my place?' 'Are you sure that's ok?' 'Yeah. Be here in two hours.' 'Ok.' 'The address is........' 'Ok thanks. See you in two hours.' 'Yes.' Jae texted. He didn't even thought about that he just invited Younghyun. Well at least he cleaned a few days ago. So that wouldn't be a problem. But he definitely needed to change his clothes. He ended up wearing a blue shirt and black pants. He still had a half hour to kill. So he just played on his guitar a little. There was this melody that just couldn't leave his head since he played it yesterday. He moved his hands randomly and then a little melody was created. Yeah he exactly remembered how this melody got in his head in the first place. Then the bell rang. Well time sure went by fast. Jae thought.

"Hi come on in." "Hi. Wow you have nice apartment. I like it." "Thanks." Jae replied shyly. Younghyun was shy to. "You wanna drink something?" "No, I'm fine. I didn't know you play guitar." "Yeah. I love it. Do you play any instruments?" "Also guitar." Younghyun said. Not so shy anymore but still a little bit. "What a happy coincidence." Jae said with a smile. "Yeah." Younghyun said and smiled back at him. “Do you compose sometimes?" Jae asked. "Not often, but there's this melody in my head since yesterday and I played a few times. So yeah that's all. You?" "Not so much either. I can I hear you're melody?" "Sure." Younghyun said and Jae handed him his guitar. As he started listening to the melody he thought that it might sound good if the would hang his melody on to it. "I like it." "Thanks." Younghyun said and gave Jae his guitar back. "So funny story. And it's true. Since yesterday I also had a little melody in my head and played it a few times." "Show it to me." "Okay." Younghyun listened and thought that some how their melodies weren't that far away from each other and the would sound even better if you'd put them together. "Wow. I like it a lot. Just a crazy idea but, wouldn't it sound good--" "If we put those two melodies together?" "Yeah. How did know that I was going to say that?" "I thought it too." Jae replied and smiled shyly at Younghyun. "Then let's try it." Younghyun said. Jae handed him the guitar and Younghyun started playing his melody and Jae recorded it and then immediately started playing his melody. After cutting it together, there it was. Their combined melody. "That sounds just amazing." Jae said and smiled at Younghyun. Younghyun smiled back at him and pinched Jaes cheek. "You have nice cheeks Jae." "Thanks." Jae said while his cheeks turned lightly pink. "They're even more beautiful when they're pink. Jae." Younghyun said and smiled at him. "Thanks Younghyun." Jae said. Although he was embarrassed, he looked Younghyun in the eyes. The eye contact lasted for a while. "As I'm looking into your eyes right now, I have an idea for a lyrics." Younghyun said with a soft voice. He didn't want to ruin the moment. "That's funny. Cos I also have an idea for a lyrics right now." Jae said with a soft voice. He didn't break eye contact, but managed to get a piece of paper and a pen and gave it to Younghyun. Then he broke the eye contact and grabbed a piece of paper and a pen and they both started writing down the lyrics the thought about. When they were finished Jae took Younghyuns paper and put his and Younghyuns together and just as he thought it made a perfect lyrics. Just like the melody. "Look Younghyun. The lyrics, they fit perfectly together." "Yes. They do. All these coincidences today. It's starting to get crazy." Jae chuckled a little. "Yeah. It must be a coincidence." Younghyun started laughing to. Now they had a melody and lyrics. Younghyun started playing the melody and Jae...well Jae was a bit shy. He didn't want to sing. He thought it might be embarrassing. "Oh come on Jae. You can do this. Please sing. Just once for me." "Only if you'll sing with me." "Okay." Younghyun started playing and singing. Jae didn't feel that uncomfortable now. So he just let it out. After the song was finished Younghyun was just blown away. "You sing amazingly Jae." "That's not true. You sing way prettier." Jae really liked the way Younghyun sang. "Jae you have the most beautiful voice on earth." Younghyun said. And Jaes cheeks turned red. "I'm serious. You sing fantastically. I don't know anyone that sings so gorgeous. You are the only one. Jae."

Younghyun stood up and laid the guitar down and walked to Jae and just hug him. Jae didn't realize it until he was already in Younghyuns arms.  Why does this feel so comfortable? And why is my heart beating so fast? Younghyun what are you doing? Why are you hugging me in the first place? Jae thought. Younghyun started to feel his pulse in his whole body. Then Jae asked "Why are you hugging me Younghyun?" "I honestly don't know. I just felt like hugging you. Is it uncomfortable? Should I stop?" "No. It's actually very comfortable. I was just wondering. That's all." "Ok. I'm glad. I also think that's it's comfortable." Younghyun said.  God, why is Jae so cute? Is it even allowed to that cute? I wish I was that cute. I wish I could see him everyday so cute like this. He's so adorable. God, what am I thinking?! I mean I mean-- Jae stopped hugging him and just stared at him. "Is everything alright?" Jae asked. "Yeah everything is fine. I was just thinking." "What were you thinking of?" "Eh~" Younghyun didn't know what to say. He couldn't just say that he thought that Jae was to cute to be true. No. He couldn't say that. At least not now. Or could he? "Eh?" Jae asked. "Em I eh~" He said and shyly looked on the floor. "You don't have to tell me. It's fine." He said while is fingers went thru the Younghyuns hair. "Did I already told you that I like your hair? Because I do like it a lot. It's so fluffy." Jae tried to start a conversation. Well he wasn't very good at it. But at least Younghyun looked at him. Jae saw that Younghyun was smiling witch also made him smile. "I like your smile Jae. It's so pure and kinda cute." "Kinda cute? What?" "Your smile is very cute Jae." "Thanks. I like your smile a lot to be completely honest." Jae said and started blushing like crazy. "Your rosy cheeks are so pretty." And now Jaes cheeks turned red. "Wow, your cheeks are even prettier in red." Younghyun said with a bright smile. Jae looked at him and gave Younghyun the cutest smile that he could offer. Is he doing this on purpose? Does he want to seduce me? Jae what is your plan? Why are you so cute as hell? Tell me your dark secrets. Why are you doing this to me? Younghyun thought. And just stared at Jae. "Just tell me...."



 

.....to be continued
___________________________________________________
Authors note:
Yeah so this is the first chapter of my Jaehyunparkian fanfiction. I worked one month on this one. What a coincidence that today it's Jaes birthday. Happy birthday Jae (though you'll probably never read it). Well let me know what you think of it in the comments. See you in my next chapter. Xoxo ok no nat gonna do that.