Chapter Two

From the Other Night

Hyungwon awakens the next morning with a pounding headache in a stranger’s bed. He looks around confusedly, trying to get a feel for where he is. But, then, he sees the small, pudgy hand on his chest, and memories from last night begin to flood his mind. Images of this hand, and its twin, running all up and down his body in the dark, of the sheets crinkling around them, and the sounds of their voices mingling together and filling the air in the dead of night… God, it’s almost too much for Hyungwon to bear.

Kihyun stirs in his sleep, turning on his other side with a slight groan. The model can’t help but smile to himself, thinking the man still incredibly cute with his pink hair an absolute mess and the slight stream of drool dripping from his parted lips. Hyungwon sights a hickey glaring up at him against Kihyun’s pale skin, and he smirks despite himself.

Suddenly, a ringing phone shatters the pleasant silence of the early morning. Hyungwon scrambles from the sheets to answer the call, doing his best to keep from groaning at his sore muscles, recognizing the tone as his own. It’s a daunting tune he’s assigned specifically to his manager’s contact, so he knows he should probably answers. Or, at least, stop the stupid thing from ringing so it doesn’t awaken the man beside him.

By the time he finds his phone among the strewn about clothes on the floor, it’s already gone to voicemail. He sighs, knowing he’ll get an earful for missing his manager’s call later on, but for now he doesn’t care. He just wants to go back to sleep and—

“Morning, cutie,” Kihyun’s voice suddenly greets, and it’s all Hyungwon has in him to keep from jumping off the bed in surprise. He turns, finding an easy smile coming to him at seeing the sheets fall away from Kihyun’s exposed torso as he straightens up.

“Good morning,” Hyungwon replies thickly, his voice deepened by his morning grogginess. Kihyun rubs at his face with a hand as he chuckles, his pretty lips curling up in a smirk. He sighs through his teeth, and glances over at Hyungwon with an almost lazy look.

“Last night was fun,” he says casually. “It was more fun than I’ve had in a while, actually.”

“I know what you mean,” Hyungwon chuckles lowly. His phone bings once, then twice… Hyungwon bites back a sigh as he moves to retrieve it.

“You’re quite the popular guy,” Kihyun jokes.

“Not really,” Hyungwon mumbles, scrolling through the list of notifications. God, his roommates and friends have texted and called so many times… they’re probably worried sick. His manager has also called him multiple times, and has left him countless messages. He hears Kihyun rustling about on the bed as he presses the phone to his ear to listen to the latest one, though his back is turned to the other so he isn’t too sure on what he’s doing. It becomes obvious, though, as he feels the man’s arms circle around his waist and Kihyun’s lips press to his neck.

A hot sigh slips passed Hyungwon’s lips as he reclines against Kihyun, his eyes falling shut despite the irate tones screaming at him from his phone. Apparently, he’s forgotten about a job he’s had today, and he needs to be at the sight within the next hour for hair and makeup. Usually, he wouldn’t bother, but he’s pretty sure he’ll need it today.

“I’ve gotta go…” Hyungwon mumbles, absolutely hating himself for saying it. He wants nothing more than to stay here and allow Kihyun to screw him senseless over and over again… However, life calls to him through his wondrous haze, and he has to answer, or else he’ll probably have to look for a new manager. Kihyun whines a little amidst the kisses, pulling away.

“Sure I can’t convince you to stay?” he asks softly, one of his fingers beginning to drift lightly across Hyungwon’s stomach. Hyungwon groans plaintively, biting on his bottom lip.

“You absolutely could,” he admits, “but I’ve got work.” Kihyun groans himself, sounding just as displeased as Hyungwon feels.

“Alright,” he relents, “but leave your number. I’ll definitely be using it.”

“Great minds think alike,” Hyungwon says, turning to kiss Kihyun fully on the lips. He tastes salty and sweet, the best of combinations, and it’s all Hyungwon has to keep himself from drowning in the other’s presence. He breaks away after another kiss, and stands to begin getting dressed. Kihyun chuckles to himself as he lies back down, watching the lithe body of the virtual stranger slowly move through the room.

After dressing, Hyungwon quickly writes down his number and leaves it on the bedside table. He then kisses Kihyun one last time, having to regretfully pull away before either can get a hold on the other. Kihyun waves teasingly at him as he leaves from the satin sheets, and Hyungwon thinks it’s the most beautiful sight he’s ever seen in all his life. It brings a smile to his lips that doesn’t leave him for the rest of the day.

 

“You doin’ okay, hyung?” Changkyun asks Hyungwon as he watches the older shuffle around the living room. Hyungwon sits down next to his roommates with a painful groan. The soreness from his night’s escapades hadn’t quite managed to leave him, especially considering all the awkward poses he’d had to do for his shoots today.

Damn, that had been a good night. Just thinking about it got him all hot and bothered again.

“Yeah,” Hyungwon answers thickly, his lips as he readjusts his position on the couch to hide his .

“You gave Hoseok-hyung a good scare last night, leaving with that stranger and not answering your phone,” Jooheon tells him, missing the way his boyfriend smirks knowingly at Hyungwon. Hyungwon hopes desperately the maknae will behave himself and not for his hard-on, even praying for some peace.

“At least you got some action,” Changkyun says at last, moving away to cuddle with Jooheon. Hyungwon breathes a sigh of relief, sending up a prayer of thanks.

“I’m honestly surprised you left with anyone,” Jooheon admits. “You never do that kind of thing…”

“But, you deserved a night of fun,” Changkyun points out, nodding in agreement of his own point. Jooheon hums and nods as well, scrolling through the channels on the TV. Hyungwon chuckles under his breath, rolling his eyes. He loves how those two can just go on a tangent together and he doesn’t even have to say a word… It saves him the trouble of actually having to speak.

 

Kihyun sighs in exasperation as he tosses his phone to the couch and goes to finish cooking dinner. It’s taken all he has in him to keep from calling Hyungwon back to his home today, if for nothing more than to hang out. This isn’t really like him to want to spend time with a one-night stand so soon, but something about that man was… different, Kihyun guesses. He isn’t too sure how he should even word it.

“Kihyunnie!” a familiar voice breaks through his thoughts. Kihyun jumps in surprise at his hyung’s voice, and he quickly goes to the front door.

“Hyung!” he says, smiling at seeing Hyunwoo taking his shoes off and placing them in the shoe rack in their usual place. Hyunwoo smiles a bright smile, and leans down to hug the shorter in greeting.

“Sorry for dropping by without warning,” Hyunwoo mumbles, “but I wanted to check on you. I haven’t heard from you since last night, when you left with that guy.” Kihyun hums, pulling away from the hug and turning to continue his work in the kitchen. Hyunwoo follows, watching carefully how he walks and carries himself to make sure he isn’t hurt. Kihyun feels the protective, gentle gaze on his back, and can’t help but smile a bit wider.

“I’m doing fine,” Kihyun says with a shrug as he comes to a stop at the stove. He pouts in thought as he peers into the boiling pot, and stirs it a bit. Hyunwoo watches from the doorway, smiling adoringly at the sight. “Did you want some dinner, hyung?” Kihyun asks. “I think I made too much for just me… again.”

“Sure, Kihyunnie,” Hyunwoo replies easily, his smile growing at the invitation. He’d take any chance he could get to spend more time with the younger. Kihyun nods, and moves to set a place for him at the table. Hyunwoo watches him move, becoming hypnotized by the smaller’s movements all too easily. However, as Kihyun passes him again to retrieve the food from the stove, he spots a love bite peeking up at him from beneath the collar of his shirt.

The older’s smile tightens slightly, and his heart crumbles in his chest. Though, thankfully, Kihyun seems as oblivious as ever to his shift in mood throughout his stay.