[VIII] - Nanny not Yayo

Nanny not Yayo
Please log in to read the full chapter

|O|ut of reflex, I hugged auntie Joon Hee and cried softly on her shoulder.

"I-I'm sorry, auntie Joon Hee! I've been careless! I'm really sorry." I thought auntie Joon Hee would scold me or pull my hair out to detach me from her embrace then scold me but I'm glad that she only caressed my hair until I heard her sob.

"A-Auntie Joon Hee?"

"Goodness! No, Han, it's not your fault! It's my fault! I shouldn't have included you in this whole fiasco! Oh my precious! I'm the one who's sorry, I've made it hard for you. You should be living as yourself but I've made you pretend as someone else! I'm sorry!" I only hugged her tighter as my means of forgiving her and the tears were continuously shed.

After some time, I reminded her of Sehun and that we must go back and prepare another alibi for him.

But he's not there.
 

👦👉👧


|O|ne of the house maids said that Sehun went to his room and he didn't get out since. He locked himself up in his room the whole day.

"Let him be, he needs that." auntie Joon Hee has said when I was about to open Sehun's door to check on him.

"One last job, Han, explain it to him, have your farewell, then goodbye." She enclosed my hand between her palms, like assuring me that everything will be alright.

The last one was the most painful but I'm determined to give Sehun my most beautiful goodbye.
 

👦👉👧


"L-Lu Han, he's my brother. We were separated twenty years ago and that handkerchief is my only memory of him." The day after, I have managed to get inside Sehun's room and saw him staring on my handkerchief.

"Is he the guy on your phone?"

"Yes." He just huffed at that. Something's "off" about him. It's like he's mocking my very existence.

"S-Sehun, I'll be gone for a while. I--"

"Again?" His voice is firmer now, it's scaring me a bit.

"Y-Yeah... I want to find Han, I want to find my brother. I missed him so much and I want to know if he's doing fine."

"Only now?" He's looking at me and to say that I'm intimidated by his gaze is an understatement.

It's like he's not just staring at me but he's also scrutinizing my soul.

"I want to find him again. I've been looking for him my whole life but I always fail. Maybe now, I could find hope."

The room is silent for a while. I'm so nervous and I don't know why.

"I know who you are."

"Pardon?"

"Go, if that's what you want." He looked out of his bedroom window and I walked towards in front of him.

"I love you," as Lu Han, "I still love you, okay?" He didn't turned to face me so I sat beside him on his bed and grabbed his face between my hands.

I hesitate for a bit before I made up my mind and kissed him on the lips. He pulled me closer to him and moved his lips against mine.

Please log in to read the full chapter