[IX] - Nanny not Yayo

Nanny not Yayo
Please log in to read the full chapter

|H|e smiled at me, yet his jaws are clenched. 
I examined his eyes and they are fiery with hate, also something else.

Does he already know?

(Why only just now did I knew Sehun's family name anyway? I'm such a pabo.)

"Sit down." Sehun's words are so firm that I feel traumatized standing again in front of him (though it's his first time to see me as Lu Han). I pulled out the chair in front of him and moved it to the left side of the table before I took a sit on it.

Sehun frowned a little and for a moment I thought he's going to say something but he's back to his sober self after a split second.

"So, perhaps you know, Yu Hui?" I acted surprised when I heard the name.

"Y-Yes, she's--"

"Your sister? Hmm, I've heard." What is he trying to do?

"But! I haven't seen her since then." I paid attention on playing with the hem of my shirt and avoided Sehun's gaze.

"She lived in our house just recently." I secretly glanced at him and saw him shrugged looking on what's in front of him.

"Or so I thought?" My heart started to race but I remained calm. I stopped playing with my shirt though my head remained down.

"Like some 'imitation' happened and she's not really Yu Hui." I stared at Sehun and he's staring back at me. I gulped. Oh no.

"So tell me, Lu Han, are you Yu Hui's brother or her 'friend' who lend her his extra phone?"

"Maybe you're the one who imitated Yu Hui?" He added, mockingly smirking at me. That's a strong accusation he have there. He ing knows! And it's up to me now if I'll stand on my lie or admit my fault.

EOTTEOKE!?

"I-I'm sorry. I just want to help you in coping up--"

"I don't need you!" I gasped as he suddenly stood up from his seat, gathering the attention of some people dining near our place.

"I don't even need a ing help! Get out of my sight!" I flinched as his words stabbed like knife on my chest. It really hurts a lot.

But I think I need to thank whoever it is that helped me as I still managed to say,

"I'm sorry, Sehun-ssi, I really am." before turning  around and doing what he wanted, for me to disappear on his sight.
 

👦👉👧
 

"Did he even said you're fired? He didn't, right?" Kyungsoo, our coffee shop's baker, one of my co-workers at the shop, my second mother (*le :')'s), comforts me as I cry like a retarded seal (I know I look like that) on one of the stools inside the staff room.

"But, Mr. Oh commanded Xiao Lu to get out of his sight?"

"Yixing."

"Sorry."

I'm glad that Kyungsoo is here because I don't have time to deal with Layzhing's bull as of the moment.

"Now, Xiao Lu, stop crying. I don't know what's the issue between you and Mr. Oh but let me assure you that he doesn't hate you. He's just ticked off of whatever you did, he'll forgive you, don't worry." Kyungma continuously rubs my back before tapping it several times and lending me his handkerchief.

I wiped my tears and smiled at him, agreeing on what he said.

"That's it! You look ugly when you're not smiling."

"You look younger though, when you cry, but older when you're happy."

"Zhang Yixing!"

"Okay, okay! I'll stop!" He surrendered and we laughed.

I heard my phone ringing from my locker so I stood up and get it.

It's auntie Joon Hee. I swiped the green call button.

"H-Hello?"

"Han? Han!? Oh goodness! I'm so sorry! It's just that Sehun insisted to manage one of the coffee shops and I didn't know he chose the one where you'

Please log in to read the full chapter