[XI] - Yayo not Nanny

Nanny not Yayo
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Yah, Kim Jongin! Stop fooling around! Is he really working with you!?"

"Yes, I never thought he's that 'Lu Han' your mom was talking about before that will be working here."

"What more am I? I can't even believe he stayed here for a month. If I only knew I'll meet him again one day, I should have waited, then things wouldn't be as complicated as it is now."
 

👧👉👦
 

|M|aybe Layzhing isn't lying about having me behind the counter, "attracts the bees on the pollen". The population of the coffee shop's consumers are back, in fact, increasing as the days pass by.

Seems like Mr. Oh's finally been busy with the real business and auntie Joon Hee sure missed me a lot.

"Auntie Joon Hee!" I gladly greet auntie Joon Hee as I open the door of my apartment for her.

"My Hannie! Oh goodness! I missed you so much, sweetie!" was her reply, subsequently giving me a hug that feels like my soul is squeezed out of my body. I even released an unmanly "oof" sound because of that. (That bastard of a sound hurt my ing ego, by the way.)

Auntie made sure to ask for my address last Saturday for she's planning to visit me the day after since the coffee shop is closed during Sundays.

I led her to my apartment's living room, let her sat on the couch and offered her some chamomile tea (because I believe she already had too much of Mr. Coffee that she now deserves a rest from him and hook up for a while with Mr. Tea, got my point there?) I made earlier in the kitchen.

"How are you, auntie?" I asked after I took a seat on the club chair beside the couch she's on.

"I'm fine, contented even, with my life by the way. I don't have to babysit my heartsick grown boy anymore--ha! Who am I kidding? I'm not fine, just a little bit contented... I-I missed my Sehunnie so much, Hannie."

It was the first time I saw auntie Joon Hee, just dreadfully, blue. I've never seen her that sad, even before, when she's still offering me the job as Sehun's maid, nor when I'm still in their humble abode because I accepted the job. Yet, she had managed to smile after she said those words, and she had managed to smile throughout our whole time together.

She's also pretending, when in fact, she doesn't need to be.

"Now, tell me how's life with my annoying son around? Is Sehun giving you a hard time? "

"Pfft! No, no, no, auntie Joon Hee. Sehun's not... giving me a hard time. It's just that... I was thinking, maybe it's really time for me to go."

"What do you mean?"

"Um, it's time for me to resign on the job you provided and step out of your lives completely? I-I wasn't meant to be a part of it anyway."

"Hannie... Please, don't. I guess you're even meant to be a part of our lives, my dear. Believe it or not, you surpassed the effect of Yu Hui on my Sehunnie."

I'm actually confused (in a slightly hearten way) as to why auntie Joon Hee said that. Different questions were formulated in my mind but I could only verbalize,

"What?"

"Oh dear, remember when I said to you that my Sehunnie has been driving me nuts? Because of whatever it is he's up to before? Funny that I've thought of it for days but everything just clicked."

"He already knew you're not Yu Hui, Hannie, even before we grasped the fact that he already found out."

"Oh."

If that's the case, when did he found out? I thought of it a countless times last night. Is it on that one time I've been reckless enough to use my handkerchief with my name on it when I'm supposed to be on Yu Hui's persona? Perhaps on that particular exhausting day of my pretense where I've been stupid enough to use my phone in the open even if the probability of Sehun appearing out of nowhere is a hundred percent? Nonetheless, it's rather bothersome to think about.

"Yes! I even trespassed Hunnie's room yesterday! I saw the opportunity of his absence in the household, so why not grab it?" Auntie Joon Hee's cackle made me think twice of our age difference. I just smiled fondly at her in return.

"And do you know what I've discovered?"

"What is it, auntie Joon Hee?"

"A folder on his desk that contains a lot of information about YOU. I think it was given to him by a private investigator that he also hired."

I was utterly surprised by what auntie Joon Hee fessed up. I'm seriously drowning in different emotions that time.

"This may sound funny, Hannie but, when I observed deeply what it is that changed in my little boy, I found the answer in his eyes. He already saw what more ethereal is hidden behind Fei Lu's blinding radiance." A genuine smile graze on her lips as she stares at me with twinkling eyes. (Frankly speaking, I'm still weirded out by that stunt.)

"It's someone named, 'Lu Han'."

To say the least, the last part of the conversation between me and auntie Joon Hee yesterday really made my insides a cluttered mess.
 

👧👉👦
 

"Oyt, Oh Sehun! What the is wrong with you!? You have the chance explicitly laid on the table for you to feast on but you're still being such a ! Aren't you contented with your size that you even use yourself as a replica of your own junk!?"

"I don't have time for your analogical or comparison-of-some-sort of , Kim Jongin."

"Oh, good . Then why are you pushing your Han away!?"

"I'm confused."

"What the hell, Oh Sehun!? Are you seriously giving me the most clichéd excuse now!?"

"I already fell in love with Yu Hui, okay? Now all of a sudden, he's here. He appeared again on my life! Yeah, he's the first one I found before Yu Hui but then I don't

Please log in to read the full chapter