Suzy & Myungsoo

Let the fate decides : Win or Die

Suzy POV

Oh Gosh! I never thought that something like this would happen. I hope I will be tough enough to face this things. I believe this kind of thing. I believe it. The moment Sulli tell us about what happened this morning to her really effect on me. “ I wanna go back to my room “ I told the students.

“ Aren’t you going to do the research ?” I heard a voice asking me. I turn back. It’s Myungsoo. I shook my head.

“ I wanna rest for a while “ he nods and smile. I turn back and walk to my room. When I’m arrive at the stairs , I heard someone speak from upstairs. And that will be Taemin or Sulli. If it’s not them, this mansion is really something. “ Wait a minute “ . And I heard he/she coming downstairs. Oh God ! Luckily it’s Taemin since my heart already flutter. Yeah, I can’t distinguish the sound of Taemin’s voice and other girls voice because he sounds like a girl. Hahaha oh gosh ! That so mean, Suzy !

“ Oh Taemin-shi “ IU called his name. I walk back to the students since I guess Taemin is going to say something. Taemin smile at us. He clear his throat.

“ What is it you want to say ? “ Myungsoo ask him and actually I was about to ask him. Duh!

“ I think we can’t do this research alone “ Taemin silent. Then, he continue “ Something might happen if we didn’t cooperate. I’m not trying to scare you guys. But this is true. I feel like something is not wrong with this mansion.” I feel the same way Taemin but I’m so not going to tell you guys. “We should do this research in a group or in a pair. “

“ I think if we do this in a group , it will be in chaos. So should we do this in a pair? “ Lee Joon speak. Since we all think his opinion is quite right, so we all just agreed with him.

“ So. I’ve already think about this “ Taemin said, “ I will do this with Sulli since I’ve promised her. IU will you do this with Wooyoung? “ IU look at Wooyoung and nods. “ Hmm”

“ You just decide, we all will agree to you “ I speak out. He smile and nods.

“ Jiyeon with Lee Joon, Minhwan with Suzy, Myungsoo with Nicole, and Luna with Onew” he said. What ? I’m with Minhwan. I wish he would change his mind. Duh !

“ Whatttt ?! Please okay ! I don’t want to be pair with this jerk ! “ Luna shout. Taemin give her a death glare.

“ Shut up and just proceed with the pair ! “ Taemin scold her. Hahahaha xD I just can’t stop laughing in my heart -.- “ And stop cursing ! “

“ Excuse me “ Myungsoo speak. Everyone turn their look to him. He look at me. Actually I stand beside him. Then, he held my hand. Oh Gosh ! I’m so shock. “ Can I pair with her ? “ he request. I look at him and widened my eyes.

“ If it’s okay to Minhwan and Nicole then I’m okay with it” Taemin said. 

 

“ WHAT THE …. “

“Shut up Luna ! “ Lee Joon scold Luna before she could finish her sentence. “ So , Minhwan and Nicole. Is it okay if we pair the both of you ? “ Lee Joon ask them.

“ Well as long as I can finish the research , I’m okay with it “ Nicole said. Minhwan nods. So now, I’m pairing with Myungsoo. Well I don’t know why, but I’m happy to be paired with Myungsoo. Maybe because he’s the most nicest among the guys here, I think.

Lol, I just realized that he still holding my hand. My face, I can feel the warm. And I think it’s getting redden. Oh damn ! I never felt this way when I’m with Soo Hyun.

“ You can stop holding her hand Myungsoo. She’s in red right now “ Jiyeon suddenly said. Hahahaha xD Gosh ! You make me more embarrassed Jiyeon-ah !

“ What? Are you jealous? I didn’t held your hand just like I did to her “ Myungsoo said smiling. Oh man ! Why is this people keep embarrassing meeeeeeee ? Jiyeon sigh.

Myungsoo wrap his hand around my shoulder. “ How about like this ? Still jealous ? “ Oh Gosh , why do he keep teasing Jiyeon and I’m the victim ? Everyone chuckled.

“ Tsk, I don’t have time to jealous okay -.- “ Jiyeon said and give a cynical smile.

“ Yah ! Myungsoo-ah ! Stop teasing Jiyeon and make Suzy the victim. She’s going to burst if she keep redden “ Lee Joon backing up me. Oh my gosh ! Thank you Lee Joon-ah !

Everyone keep chuckling seeing us. Finally Myungsoo release his hand. Fuh ! I can feel the air touching my cheek. Hahahaha xD

Suddenly…

BUMMM !!

We heard a bump sound from the kitchen. Everyone turn their look to the kitchen. “ I.. want to go to my room first “ I speak. I want to walk to the stairs when Jiyeon pull my hand.

“ I think better Myungsoo go and accompany you” Myungsoo nods and pull my hand.

 

Upstairs…

“ Are you okay ? “ Myungsoo ask. I nods without looking at him . He suddenly stop and held my shoulder. I can’t look at him because of 2 reasons. First, I’m still ashamed. Second, I don’t want him to see my scared face. Yeah, scared face. I’m scared because of just now. In one day, many scary things have happened. In one day !

“ Look at me “ Myungsoo said. I close my eyes and pull my head looking at him. Then, I open my eyes.

“ I’m scared “ Finally, I left out my scared feeling.

“ Because of everything that happened ? “ he ask. I nods. He smile. He hug me. Hug me. I’m shock and froze. “ Don’t be scared. I’ll be with you until we get out of this mansion” I nods.

“ What are you doing here ? “ a cute voice suddenly heard. We broke the hug and I look back. OMG ! It’s Jiyoung. “ Get back to your own room now ! “ she shout. Her face is serious. We nods.

Myungsoo look at me. “ Take care. Don’t be scared” he smile. I smile back and turn my doorknob. But then, Myungsoo held my shoulder and turn me facing him.

HE KISSED MY FOREHEAD INFRONT OF JIYOUNG.

“ Stop this loving action infront of me and go back to your room Kim Myungsoo “ Jiyoung still in her serious mode.

“ Why? Are you jealous? Haha” Myungsoo chuckled and walk to his room.

I look at Jiyoung. She give me a death glare. I quickly went inside my room and close the door. Oh Gosh ! What have you done Myungsoooooooo !

 

Hi :) Sorry for the late update. I just finish my tournament and only now I get the chance to update. So how’s this chapter? Again, lovey dovey section. Hehe.

Keep reading, subscribing and commenting okay ;)