The Students Part I

Let the fate decides : Win or Die

Dear Students ,

You are selected to represent your college to make a research about the hardest fower to be found in Korea , Marguerite Daisy .

You are chosen by the head of directors of the college because of your talent and intelligence . You are joining another 11 best students from other college and spending your summer with them at once making a research about the flower .

To be reminded that , you are doing this ALONE . You can help each other but you need to be the fastest to send the report about your research .

You don't have to worry about money . All borne by the college . You will just have to pack your things , get ready and come to right place at the right time . You will be sent to a hotel near Jeju Island . 

Remember , you are not a team . In order to win , you will have to play a trick . 

It is on 9 October . The driver will pick you up at your house at 9 am . Just get ready . And don't forget to leave your address at information counter . When you arrive Jeju Island , there will be another driver giving you a ride to your hotel .

I wish you the best of luck . You will be rewarded for your winning .

 

The Principal .

 

The Students POV

" Should I go ? " and they nods . 

 

9 October 2011 . . .

Narrator POV

Today is the day . The driver will pick the students up at their house . And his first destination is Onew's house . He drive for about 15 minutes and he arrived Onew's house . Onew is waiting outside his gate with his backpacks . The driver stop right infront of Onew . Onew enter the van .

" Annyeong " Onew greet the driver . The driver smile and greet back . " Ahh you pick me the first one " 

" Yeah , because you're nearer " the driver replied . Onew nods . 

" Let me sit at the front " the driver nods and continue the journey on picking up another 11 students .

The next house he drive is Sulli's house . He drove the van , turning at 19th road and he stop infront of an apartment . He saw nobody there . " Let me check first okay " he said to Onew . Onew nods and smile . The drive enter the building .

After a few minutes , the driver came out from the building with a pretty girl . Long and brown hair . They enter the van . Sulli sat at the back and took out a book for reading . Once the van moved , Onew look at the back and greet Sulli . Sulli look at him with no expression for a few seconds and then continue reading her book . 

" Tsk , so arrogant " the driver laugh at Onew's complain .

 

The journey on picking up another 10 students will continue in the next chapter . Keep reading okay !wink

And don't forget to comment & subscribe :)