Jiyeon's Missing

Let the fate decides : Win or Die

 

All the students went back to their room once Myungsoo step in his room. They all prepare for their research. When the clock sharp at 1 pm , all the students gather up at the living room. Except for Sulli.

“ Where’s Sulli ? “ Lee Joon ask. Everyone look around them and everyone shook their head. But then, Taemin suddenly ran to the upstairs and search for Sulli.

 

Sulli POV

I can’t lift my head. I’m too dizzy. I opened my eyes and WHAT ? WHERE THE HELL AM I ? Why is this room so dark ? Why can’t I see any of my things ? Why is this room so .. so .. scary ?

You’ve awake !

Someone said that. It’s a girl voice. But I couldn’t see anyone here ! Then, she laugh loudly. She sounds so creepy.

“ Who are you ?! “ I ask her. She laugh again. No! No! Go away you creepy laugh !

Me ? Hahahaha ! You know me Choi Sulli !

What ? Know her ? I don’t know anyone here ! Where am I ?! Why is this place so different than my room ?! The last thing I did is laying on my bed . Why did I end up here ?

Choi Sulli , only you and Bae Suzy believe my presence here. So, both of you will be the last person to die in this lovely mansion. Get ready for the first death darling. Boom !

“ What ?! Die ? Nooooooooooooooooooooooo ! “

 

“ Sulli-ah ! Sulli ! Open this door ! Open this door now !”

Someone harshly trying to open the doorknob . I go and search for the door immediately. Once I found the doorknob , I open it and I hug the person who keep knocking on the door.

“ Sulli-ah , why are you screaming ? “ that person ask me. I broke the hug. It’s Taemin. I wipe my tears on my face.

“ I.. I wanna go back home. Taemin-ah, let’s go back home today “ I plead him. He smile.

“ We’ll go back home once we finish our research okay ?” I shook . My tears keep falling.

“ Nooo ! I wanna go back today ! “ I push him and ran downstairs. He follow me from behind. When I arrived downstairs , the first person I look is Suzy !

 

“ Suzy-ahhh ! “ I ran to her . She look shocked . “ Wae ?” she asked.

“ Did you hear anything ? “ she put a weird reaction. She look around then shook.

“ No. Wae ? “ I look to each students who stand around me and Suzy. Then , I look down.

“ She said only me and you believe her presence “ everyone shock.

“ What do you mean , Sulli-ah ? “ Suzy ask me. Before I could answer her question Nicole interrupt us. “ Yah ! Sulli-ah ! What nonsense are you talking about ? “

“ I’m not talking nonsense ! I’m telling the truth ! “ I shout at her. She glance and look away.

“ Sulli-ah, it’s not that we don’t believe you but we need to complete the research. Let’s just forget about anything that happened to you and finish our research quickly okay ? “ Wooyoung said . Everyone else nods. I just don’t understand them ! Why do they don’t believe me ?! I want to say something but…

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!

We heard someone screaming . Everyone shocked and look around. The voice come from one of the room near the cupboard full of frame without picture .

“ Where’s Jiyeon ? “ IU suddenly ask. Everyone turn their look to her. Yeah, I just notice Jiyeon is not here. OH MY GOD ! Is she the first to die ? I must find her ! No one is going to die !

“ Jiyeon-ahhh ! “ Lee Joon shout her name . I don’t know about these students but I notice Lee Joon really care about Jiyeon more than he care about his own sister. Could it be he loves her ? Or do they already have ?

RULES NO 3 – No smoking, alcohol and in this mansion .

I shook my head. No way ! I hurriedly went to the door where we heard the scream voice and try to open the door but it’s LOCKED ! I keep trying but then Lee Joon pull me . He kick the door for several times , but then ..

“ Why are you kicking the door Lee Joon-shi ? “ THE MASTER ! The Hyunseung Master is the one who open the door from inside . “ I thought Jiyoung already said , don’t enter any room in this mansion except for your room ? “ he said again in a serious tone.

“ I’m sorry. But I heard someone screaming from this room and our Jiyeon is not with us so sudden “ Lee Joon said . He sounds worried. Yes, all of us worried of Jiyeon.

“ Tsk, our Jiyeon huh ? “ Master Hyunseung said annoyingly. But then, he look at me with a serious expression. His face look so scary. I look away not dare to look for him. “ No one is allowed to enter my private room. So she’s not in here “ he said and close the door of his ‘private room’ harshly. Then, he walk away.

Everyone startled with that master action. I turn back to see where’s the master is going. When I turn back, I saw him climbing the stairs and when he reach 5th stair , he’s gone. My eyes widened. I look at Suzy. She saw what I saw. Her eyes widened too. But then, she turn her look to me. We look at each other.

I look away so do Suzy. “ Hmm , should we start searching Jiyeon or the flower ? “ Suzy suddenly ask.

“ Are you heartless ? Of course Jiyeon ! “ IU scold her . Then, she walk to the front door. Everyone followed her. When she about to turn the doorknob ,

“ Where are you going Lee Jieun-shi ? “ that cute voice again. Who else? It’s the maid, Jiyoung. Everyone turn back and facing Jiyoung. She smile to one of us. I sense something weird about her. Why does she so loyal to her Master ? Her Master is not that nice.

“ Ahh Jiyoung-ah ! “ IU ran to her and held her hand but she pull back her hand and put a cynical smile. I bet IU didn’t notice that Jiyoung doesn’t like her holding Jiyoung’s hand because she react nothing. “ Jiyeon is missing. Can you help us looking for her ? And why is the door locked ? “ IU said. Jiyoung just keep smiling. She’s getting weird to me. I walk to Suzy that standing behind Onew and stand beside her. Then, I held her hand tightly. She look at me and I look at her. I smile to her. She smile back and look back at Jiyoung.

“ I told you. I won’t help you with anything right ? “ Jiyoung said. Doesn’t she tired for keep smiling ? Duh !

“ Please Jiyoung-ah ! Only you know about this mansion and only you can enter each room in this mansion “ IU still pleading her. She look at IU with a serious expression.

“ I told you ! I won’t help you ! And don’t ever think to get out of this mansion ! “ she yell and walk away.

SHE. LOOK. SCARY.

“ Then, how are we going to do our research ? “ Onew suddenly ask. She stop walking.

“ How do I know ? Figure out yourself “ she replied.

“ But you said if we want to do the research , we just need to tell you ? “ Onew ask again. She sigh. Suddenly she turn facing us.

“ I WON’T HELP YOU ! “ she yell again. Everyone were shocked by her reaction. She turn back and walk away. Everyone gather up without looking at Jiyoung and start discussing about Jiyeon. But me and Suzy still looking to Jiyoung’s direction.

Again , this maid disappear in a room where we heard the scream just now.

We look at each other .

 

 

So there it is Chapter 6. Hope you like it :) Yeah I know it's not that scary . Hehe :D Well , I'm not good at maing horror story actually :)

But keep reading, commenting and subscribing :)