Fansign Lovestory

Fansign Lovestory

"KIM MINGYU!"
"WONWOO!"
"JEONGHAN! WAAAAH YOU'RE VERY HANDSOME!"

Screams and squeals filled the auditorium where the fansigning event of Seventeen was being held. It grew louder when the Seventeen boys appeared. 

"Say the name!" S. Coups the leader started. 

"SEVENTEEN! Hello, we are Seventeen" and another wave of roar like cheers boomed. 

"Hello everyone! I'm Seventeen's real leader, S.Coups!"

"Carats! Hi! I'm Seventeen's Cheonsa (1004), Jeonghan!"

The introduction went on and on and ended with Dino. 

"Carats! I'm Seventeen's Giant maknae, Dino!"

"KYAAAAAAA!"

"Wow our carats are really hyped up!" Seungkwan commented.

"Yes! So we also have to pump ourselves up!" DK joined Seungkwan

The boys started going to their positions to perform Don't Wanna Cry. The fans didn't back down in cheering for their favorites and continued screaming even after the performance ended. 

But what the fans didn't notice was that Jeonghan peeked through his bangs, during his part of kneeling, and took a good short look at one person. Actually, he was looking and staring at her since they started. 

"Wow! Now we're pumped up!" Hoshi blurted. "Should we start with the fan sign?"

"YES!" And screamingbwere once again everywhere. 

The boys went to their places in the long long long table provided. The staffs slowly formed a line and moved from one member to another. 

The members interacted with the fans and with each other the whole time. Playing games and teasing each other. That's what they usually do but something was off; Jeonghan, who usually starts the commotion, was calm and quiet.

That didn't go unnoticed from the members especially The8 who was beside him. 

"Hyung? Are you okay?" The8 asked his Hyung. 

"Yeah. Why?" Jeonghan replied shortly. 

"You're quiet and that's not usually you." 

An 'oh' was heard from Jeonghan then stared at a direction. He then leaned closer to The8 as his eyes followed someone. 

"You see that fan?" Jeonghan asked the younger. 

"Which fan?" "That one in white printed skirt and white shirt with small bag." 

"Oh yeah hyung. Why?" The8 answered him when he saw what Jeonghan was staring at. 

"She's pretty right? Do you think she's my fan?"

"Eyyy hyung you like heeeer" The8 teased in a whisper. Being careful not to be heard by the fan in front of him. 

Jeonghan just chuckled and continued with his job. 

A few more dozens of fans passed by and finally, the girl Jeonghan was waiting for is now in front of The8. He was giddy, his smile started to grow bigger. 

"Hyung, she's really pretty. The other members liked her too!" The8 whispered. 

"Even Wonwoo?" Jeonghan asked while looking at the fan. 

The8 shook his head, "you know how crazy Wonwoo hyung is for his girlfriend." And then went back to signing the mext fan's album. 

"Hello." The lucky girl Jeonghan likes started. 

"O-oh. Hi" Jeonghan stuttered then laughed awkwardly. "Uhm, so, what's your name?"

"Bee. I'm a fan of yours" The fan said shyly. 

"What a cute name."

"Thank you" Bee smiled at him and a string in his heart tugged at the sight. 

It's now or never Jeonghan. He thought to himself. 

"Do you want to take a selfie of us two?"

Bee was shocked at the offer but nodded nonetheless. She took her phone out and gave it to Jeonghan. 

Jeonghan had her phone a little bit longer than you normally would if you're given the phone to take a picture. But Bee didn't mind that as she was in cloud 9. 

"Here you go." He handed her phone back. "And also this one" he handed the album back with a folded sticky note on it. "Read it when you're alone." He told her before bidding goodbye. 

She was now walking down the stairs; she opened the note and what was written there made her face light up. Bee looked back at Jeonghan, who was looking at her, and she smiled. The smile that made Jeonghan fall for her. 

'I saved my number in your phone. I won't tell you to contact me because there's going to be a possibility that it'll take time before you call me. So, I called my phone using your number, I have yours. I'll call you later. That's a promise. 

And I really like you the first time I saw you. Like love at first sight. 

I'll call you 'my angel' so don't be shocked when you hear that from me. 

XOXO Jeonghan.'