Backstage

Heavenly Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyong slowly closed his eyes as he was smiling. He was chilling with his girlfriend, Jennie, at a not so recommended place yet they couldn’t do anything at the moment. Taeyong was resting his head onto Jennie’s lap while Jennie wrapped her arms around his head, caressing his soft hair in a very slow and gentle manner between her fingers. She gazed down at her man in loving manner as she was smiling, happy that she could shower her big baby with huge amount of affection again as they couldn’t meet each other for a week already due to their busy activities with their own groups. Jennie with Blackpink’s Japan activities and Taeyong with NCT 127’s Thailand activities. Both of their managers were waiting outside and guarding the door so Taeyong and Jennie could have their quality time together even though not for long, as for now they were in an empty room that was provided in the backstage of Fandom School 2017 event. Both Blackpink and NCT 127 performed and at the moment, they have finished performing, thus they could spend time together. One and half hour were given for them and 30 mins have passed, one hour was left.

Taeyong slowly got up then sat down on the couch, he signal Jennie to sit on his lap as he smiled and pat his lap for her. Jennie flashed her cute smile as looking at her handsome boyfriend, quickly moved herself up and sat down on her boyfriend’s lap, wrapping her arms around his neck as hugging him tightly, a sweet smile plastered on her face as she looked at her man full of love. Taeyong chuckles happily as his girl quickly climbed on and sat on his lap, wrapping and locking his arms around her waist, tightly hugging her and keeping her warm in his arms.

He just couldn’t hide the happiness he was feeling at the moment, “Baby…” He said cutely as showing his cute baby face in front of her. “Yes, my baby boo?” Her smile grew wider as she saw her man being cute all over, pinching his nosetip in gentle and teasing way making her baby boo chuckled innocently. “I love you.” A wide and happy smile plastered on his face as showing his sparkling puppy eyes as well, making Jennie melt right away with his cuteness. “I love you more and more, my cutest baby.” Jennie smiled genuinely as she was looking at her man, paying attention to every feature of his perfectly handsome face as she placed her hand against his left cheek, caressing his cheek in a very slow and gentle manner using her thumb. She leaned closer then placed a deep and full of love kiss on his forehead for such a long time as she was cupping both of his cheeks using her palms and closing her eyes, showing the love she had for him. Taeyong slowly closed his eyes as well as soon as she felt his woman’s kiss, a genuine and happy smile was glued on his face as he was feeling the happiest at the beautiful moment. Later, Jennie rested her chin on top of his head while her fingers were his soft hair in a very gentle and loving manner, occasionally planting gentle kisses on top of his head. Taeyong was in pure bliss as his woman kept on showering him with affections, he began to snuggle his head between her covered chest, closing his eyes as tightened his hug around her, pulling her closer than ever. They have changed their clothes to the casual ones as their performances were finished.

“Babe, have you eaten well these days?” Jennie asked Taeyong in worry as she was still his fluffy hair and him being all snuggly on her chest. “Yes baby.” He whispered gently against the fabric of her cloth without even bother to move his head up. Instead, Taeyong began to nibble on her covered mound innocently as he began to growl like a puppy in between.

Jennie held his chin then slowly lift his head up to look up at her, stopping his action that made him pout afterwards. “Don’t you dare to lie to me, Mr. Lee. I had my own spy among your members and he clearly said that you were forcing yourself too much in practice and you barely ate.” Jennie looked into his eyes in serious and threatening manner as she still held his chin. He pouted even more as he was busted, “I’m sorry, baby. I didn’t feel like eating much.” He sig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter