A Big Baby

Heavenly Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(For the first chapter, this was already ever published in my "Fire in Paradise" fanfic as a special chapter. This story contains just a little bit of mature stuff. Enjoy!)

 

Taeyong was dancing flawlessly in front of the mirror, he was now practicing and he has been doing it since three hours ago without a break at SM building as it always became his motto to do the best, be the best, gave the best for everything. He sometimes even forgot to eat properly while he practiced hard for his every aspect. He rap, he danced, he sang, occasionally he also created his own choreography for NCT's dance performance, and to add more burden on his shoulders, he was also pointed to be NCT's leader.

A lot of people have sent their concerns about the responsibilities that Taeyong needed to carry on his shoulders yet he always told them that it was fine, this was his dream and he was grateful for everything. Taeyong was also SM's golden child and true ace since he was a full package, he was hella handsome till some people even thought at some points, Taeyong wasn't a human being. He was very and very skillful, he could dance flawlessly, he could rap amazingly, and also he could sing pretty well. He also wrote his own lyrics for many NCT's songs already. Last but not least, he was also the pillar and center of NCT.

Little did people know that behind Taeyong's hectic life, he managed to be in a relationship. Besides of his will to be a successful idol, his family, and NCT members who always got his back and supported him, Taeyong got one more support. It was Kim Jennie, a member of Blackpink girl group, one of the most famous and successful girl groups in 2017. They started dating around September, 2016. Ever since Jennie came into his life, he got another power source in dealing this cruel life of becoming a K-Pop idol.

Taeyong stopped dancing as soon as he heard his phone's notification, signaling there was someone chat him. He immediately ran to get his phone then open it. He smiled happily as seeing who chat him, none other than his beloved girlfriend, Jennie. She was making sure that her man wasn't forcing himself too much and always reminding him to eat properly.

The next info made Taeyong's smile grew even more as Jen said that she was free for a day. He immediately replied her by saying, "I'll be at your place soon. Wait for me, love you."

Taeyong quickly put his stuff inside his bag then took a quick shower. Once he's done, he immediately searched for his manager and lucky for him, he was at the canteen. Taeyong quickly explained to his manager about his plan coming to his woman's place and lucky for him again, this time his manager let him go easily without asking him a lot of questions first like he always did. Probably because he pitied Taeyong for always practicing hard, he deserved relaxation.

An hour later, Taeyong already arrived at his girl's apartment, he took the elevator then he quickly walked toward his girl's room as he couldn't wait anymore. He immediately pressed the password then got inside and locked the door right away. To his surprise, Jennie was waiting right in front of him with her cute smile plastered on her beautiful face as she spread her arms widely for him, waiting for him to approach her. Taeyong smiled widely as he quickly walked approaching his girlfriend, he wrapped his arms around her waist as hugging her in a very tight way, protectively holding her in his arms as he buried his face onto her right shoulder and closing his eyes, moving his head aside and snuggling his head onto right crook of her neck and immediately inhaling her sweet scent that he loved the most.

"I missed you so damn much, my love." He whispered softly against the fabric of her cloth.

Jennie was smiling widely as well, feeling his tight hug that she needed the most, she wrapped her arms around his neck in a very tight way as well in return, pulling him so close toward her and completely pressing her clothed upper body against his well-built figure.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter