Two

And You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You left during an unpredicted rainy day. The sun was nowhere to be seen and the sky was dark, as if it’s crying over your decision. There were a cup of tea sitting untouched on the table in front of me. Seungri’s question was the only sentence being said that day in the room, I couldn’t even lift my head to look into your eyes.

It wasn’t until weeks later, when the news became official, that I finally brought myself to bid you goodbye. When you told me that you’re sorry, I lied to you that it’s the best for us, that I’d let go of you.

It was not the first time I lied to you but it was the time I lied to myself too.

 

 

“Oi, Seunghyun!”

I watch Jiyong runs before throwing his arms around you, forcing you to carry all the weight of his. I hear you let out an oof but then you laugh, the sound travels through the walls and Youngbae emerges from the meeting room, almost tripped and fall down as he hurries to give you a hug too.

“Welcome back, hyung!”

I know that your cheeks will turn red even before they do.

“Where’s Seungri? How come he’s not here? This is my day,” you complain, trying to make an angry face but failed. Happiness radiates through your eyes as if it’s always been there all the time.

“He’ll be here in a minute,” Jiyong links his arm with yours and you squeak because you’re still not the touchy type of a person. “Busy kid. How are you doing, Seunghyun?”

I exclude myself from the conversation by sneaking into the room first. I sit down and pretend that I don’t feel your gaze at me, I speak nothing as if I hadn’t been dying to talk to you again.

 

 

The meeting was more like a sudden party. Everyone seemed to be confused for mere second before suddenly overcame with joy of seeing you. I guess it wasn’t only me who had thought that you’d be gone forever.

“Jiyong told me,” Youngbae says as we walk to the parking lot together. You’re lost in the festive crowd of our staffs and I don’t want to ruin the mood. You deserve the warm hugs, the welcome, the feeling of home I wish this time would make you stay. All the things we –I –failed to give you before.

“About what, hyung?”

“That Seunghyun–hyung gave you a visi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter