Round 2 Table of Contents

Colored Hearts: A OneShot Collection

I know this isn't a real update, and I'm sorry for that, but I realized I haven't given you guys the next round of stories, even though I'm working on the next one :P so here it is! (Edit: I didn't realize I hid this chapter until now, so you get this and "No Stranger to Soulmates" so enjoy!

 

Round 2 Table of Contents

No Stranger to Soulmates

Seungcheol & Jihoon--Jicheol

Seungcheol was a soulmate magnet for every soulmate pair except his own. He’s starting to get tired of soulmates. Luckily, Jihoon’s the same way.

 

Ex-Soulmate Counterparts

Joshua--Wonshua

Joshua had given up on soulmates a long time ago. He doesn’t even look at his heart anymore, not after what had happened. Soulmates didn’t always work out. Then he meets Wonwoo, his counterpart on the other side.

 

Soulmates with a Side of Crayons

Jeonghan--Jeongcheol

Soulmate searching with a kid is almost impossible. The judgemental stares from any and everyone who notices little Chan and the suspicious lack of heart on his palm is sometimes too much to handle.

 

Love Grows like Trees

Minghao--Gyuhao

Minghao has always had Mingyu by his side ever since he moved to Korea as a child. Even though Mingyu’s a giant puppy trapped in a suave model’s body, he wouldn’t ask for anything more in a best friend. Guess that’s why they were soulmates.

 

God’s Gift to Minghao

Minghao--Myungsoo

Joshua is literally too perfect. He’s patient, kind, committed: every mother’s ideal for their children’s significant others. If that’s the case, then why is he with Minghao?

 

Last One, Fast One

Wonwoo--Wonhui

 Wonwoo’s going to miss swimming when he goes to college. It’s not that he isn’t good enough (he isn’t) but he doesn’t see a reason to go when he’s going to be swamped with school. Junhui gives him one.