3 things i dislike about you

* Because You Loved Me * [Mino & Jisoo Story]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mino, Jisoo and all of his cousin gathered in the living room.

Gun Hee who already stand in the middle of living room said ”Now Jisoo, as a welcoming from us as a Mino’s girlfriend we usually had a tradition to know more about our cousin girlfriend. ”

All of them except Jisoo, smile and little laugh hear Gun Hee said because they know it’s just an excuse to test Jisoo and Mino. Jisoo whose surprise immediately stare to Mino as if said “what’s going on here” and Mino just smile, shake his head to her and stare her back as if said “I don’t know what’s going on”. “May I ask Mino and Jisoo to stand up here.” Mino and Jisoo stand next to Gun Hee. “Now both of you face-to-face and hold hands,” asked him. Shockingly, Mino stares sharply to Gun Hee like he want to eat his cousin and Gun Hee only replied him with a big grin.

Mino and Jisoo did what he said so both of them standing face-to-face and holding hands. Suddenly Jisoo feel her hands cool and her heart beat fast. She even didn’t dare to stare straight to Mino. Mino who is tried to look cool and natural can feel cold sweat slowly descended from his back and he felt that his heart was getting more and more pounding. He even didn’t dare to stare Jisoo back.

“Hey love bird, what are you doing? Have you never held hands before? Why you’re so nervous, Mino-ya?” Juno teases them.

“Yakkk... shut the up, Juno.” Mino reflects turn his head and replied him.

“Hey, your language!!!” scold Jisoo and stares intently at him.

“Sorry.” Mino replied her like a child scolded by his mother and bend down his head. Everyone laugh when they see how Mino a little scare to Jisoo. Mino may looks manly but actually he had alot of aegyo.

“Okay, Mino and Jisoo are you ready? I’ll give each one of you 2 questions. All of us here as a judges. If both of you pass we will give you an awards but if you fail we will punish you. Agree?”

[Mino’s & Jisoo’s pov] “My Goodness..... This is not in the scenario!!!!”

“Before we start I'll explain that this is just a game so Mino and Jisoo no hard feelings, okay. Now, first question to Mino. Name 3 things you dislike from Jisoo.”

Mino think what answers should be given, first he didn’t know much about her and second, they’re not in a real dating. Mino look at Jisoo as if to say “what should I do” but then Jisoo whisper to him and said “Say whatever you feel. It’s just a game. Don’t worry.” She smile fake to him. She said that because she wants the game finish quickly.

“Not on time. Nagging. Annoying,” Mino said confidently without knowing after he said that actually Jisoo burn in fire. He didn’t think Jisoo will take this thing more serious. What, not on time, nagging and annoying? Let’s see Song Mino what i w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter