my girlfriend

* Because You Loved Me * [Mino & Jisoo Story]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally they arrived at Mino’s grandma house. From the outside seen several cars parked in front of her house and so clearly heard the sound of the crowd peoples who were at the party.

Mino and Jisoo got out of the car and walked into the house. Jisoo felt nervous when she see so many peoples in there. This is not just a families party it’s more than big parties. Mino sees the nervous on Jisoo face and he held her hand tightly. Jisoo surprised when Mino suddenly grabbed her hand but when Mino smiles to her and said “don’t worry just stay besides me,” she believes and secure. But it only a moment when someone shout Mino’s name. Mino let go of his hand and walk into to that person.

“Maino my man...,” the boy shakes Mino’s hand and both of them do a hands signal.

“where is the other?” Mino ask him.

“they’re all in the back. Wait is it your girlfriend?” ask the boy and smile to Jisoo.

“aaa.. i forget. This is Jisoo,” Mino introduce Jisoo to him.

“hi, i’m Gun Hee. Song Gun Hee.”

“Annyeong Jisoo, Kim Jisoo-mida.” And they both shake hands.

*****

Jisoo follows them walking toward the back where there is a small building like a rest house. Heading to rest house they have to pass through flowers garden and in front of the house there is a mini organic vegetable garden. It seems that Mino’s grandma very fond of flowers and vegetables because all are well maintained.

When they arrive many of Mino’s cousin and relatives welcoming them. Some of them even teasing them and they’re just smile. Mino saw his cousins and as he like left her behind and mingle with his cousin. Jisoo don’t know what to do. And she's a bit out of her head.

“Hi, are you Mino’s girlfriend?” A young girl maybe three years older than Jisoo come to her and smiles.

“Annyeong haseyo, Kim Jisoo-mida.” Jisoo bowed to her.

“I’m Ji Hyo, Mino’s cousin.” And they shake hand. Ji Hyo takes her inside the house where Mino and his cousin talk and laughing.

“Yaakkk.. Fatty, you left your girlfriend behind. What a mean boyfriend.” Ji Hyo yelled at Mino in the middle of the crowd. The atmosphere was suddenly still and silent. All of them look at us. When they saw her she feel like a dozens of eyes like a tigers want to eat her. Jisoo felt like a deer who was trapped.

Mino rushes stood up and approached Jisoo. Jisoo couldn’t stop laughing when Mino called fatty and keep teasing him until him stand next to her. “Fatty? Really?” Mino stare her with a dare “Don’t say anything” looks.

“Yaa., Mino-ya don’t you want to introduce your girlfriend?” said Gunhee who was s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter