the bet

* Because You Loved Me * [Mino & Jisoo Story]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So where are we going now?” asked Jisoo to Mino who just drive quietly.

“Today is my grandma’s birthday and we’re going to meet my families there.”

“What!! Are you serious?” Jisoo surprises with wide-eyed eyes. I’m in deep . Whooaa it’s getting too far. No. I must stop it.

“Could you please stop here?”

“Here? No, I won’t. And besides we are in highway and forbidden to stop. Look, you can see the sign board there.”

“But I need to talk to you,” asked Jisoo with a puppy eyes.

“Fine, spit it out. I’m listening,” said Mino but focus on his steering wheel.

“A request that I asked you, well just forget it. Okay? I don’t want a CD album signed by Bigbang sunbae-nim. I don’t want anything that is way I want to cancel our agreement and now you could drove me home,” she said confident.

“No, I can’t and besides I’m already have the things you request. And why you’re suddenly ask me this? You didn’t say anything since yesterday.”

 

“Because… because i already have a boyfriend,” Jisoo give her beautiful smile to Mino. She hopes he will cancel the agreement.

“What!!!” suddenly Mino stop the car and thanks God the road is deserted.

“For God’s sake!!! Yakkk....Song Minho what are you doing?” Jisoo yelled while holding tightly on the seat belt because of the sudden stop.

“Seriuosly you already have a boyfriend? Since when? Why you never told and why you never introduce me to him?” Mino glared at Jisoo as if he wants to eat her.

“What.. why should i told you. We are nobody, right.” Jisoo replied in a trembling voice.

Mino could guess that she is lying and he also known YG rules not allow trainer on dating.

‘Okay, you must swear in the name if God that you’re not lying and you are willing to accept the risk if you lie. Do you dare?” Mino frightened her. Mino knows Jisoo never dare to swear in the name of God. As Mino expected Jisoo nervous and didn’t know how to replied him.

“Aissss..... Why is it so hard to lie to you?” Jisoo replied him.

“Hahaha... you can not fool me, Jisoo.” And Mino start drive again.

 

“So tell me what is your plan? I know you hiding something fissy, right?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter