You Told Me To Do It

This Will Not Happen Again!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I.M POV: 

"But hyunngggg!" I whined as I grabbed his arm.  

"No, we aren't doing that, now stop this little act!" Shownu hyung said sternly. I was trying to get out of practice because we've been doing it for so long! "Can't we just go home?” I said again.  

“Changkyun, we have an hour left so please just focus and let's get this done." Wonho hyung said as he placed his hand on my shoulder. I shook it away. 

"I just want to leave! I don't want to be here! Just let me leave!" I shouted. Wonho hyung raised an eyebrow. 

"Go take 5 minutes, get a drink, calm down and come back. You whining is not going to make time go faster.” He said pointing to the door. I took this chance to leave. Well he did say to go get a drink so I'll just buy myself a drink. I walked out of the practice room and slowly headed down the stairs looking in every direction to see if anyone was following me. I made it without any noise and I quietly opened the back door. Success! I smiled to myself and walked out the door. I skipped out to the convenience store happily.  

“Hello,” the store worker looked very tired. He definitely didn’t want to be there. He was just like me in the practice room. I bowed my head and went straight to the sections with all of the drinks. There was everything! What should I get? Should I get an energy drink? Or maybe a fizzy drink? I definitely wasn’t going to get water, water was too plain. As I grabbed a cola, my phone buzzed.  

New Message from Shownu 

Get your back at Starship in 5 minutes. I don’t know where you are, but trust me it won’t be fun if you think you can win. You won’t! 

I knew this would happen. But I also was shocked that it took them this long for them to realize. Then again, Wonho hyung did tell me to leave for 5 minutes. I bought the coke and left the store. It took about 5 minutes to go back if you ran but I was in no rush. I didn’t feel like running, I just wanted to enjoy my cola and take one step at a time. 

The night breeze was nice. It was cool but it wasn’t very cold. I looked up at the sky and the buildings with flashing lights. I got another buzzed from the inside on my pocket.  

New Message from Wonho  

It has been more than five minutes. We are all waiting for you so hurry up please! We are losing patience.  

Again, I just shrugged and stuffed it back in my pocket. I kept strolling and drinking my pop. I starting walking with my eyes closed and my arms out. It felt really nice until something pulled on my ear. I opened my eyes to see Shownu hyung right in front of me. He didn’t look happy.  

“Hey hyung, fancy seeing you here.” I smiled but he rolled his eyes and pulled my ear more. “Ow! Hyung!” I whined in pain as he dragged me back to Starship. The rest of the members were waiting for me in our usual practice room. Shownu hyung finally let go of my ear and looked at me. I tried the rub the pain out of my ear while loo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter