Where Were You?

This Will Not Happen Again!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Hello! This is Monsta X's perspective on finding out I.M leaving without perrmission and hangout out with BTS Jungkook. BTS's perspective is on Bangtan's Maknae Line.)

Shownu POV: 

All of us were crowded in the living room, waiting for I.M to come home. It had already been over 5 hours since he had disappeared. Everybody was worried sick and he wouldn’t answer any of us.  

“Maybe we should do another run out. We can’t just sit around. He won’t even answer his phone.” Wonho said.  

"You're right. How about you, Jooheon, and Minhyuk go out and look and I'll try calling some groups that we're close with. " I said and they nodded. The three soon headed out and we wasted no time on calling other people.  

"Hello?" Shownu said into the phone.  

"Hello?" Someone replied.  

"Hello Eunkwang Sunbae, this is Shownu." 

"Oh hey! How's it going? You don't usually call this late." Eunkwang sunbae said. I looked at the clock and it read 1:00am. BTOB sunbaenims must have just finished their schedules. 

"Sorry, but I was just wondering if you heard anything about I.M? He's been out pretty late and we can’t get a hold of him." I asked praying that he knew. 

"Oh no, that's not good. Um I don't think I saw him at all. Hey guys have you seen I.M at all?" He said away from the phone. "None of the other members said they saw him." 

"Oh okay thank you for your help." I said  

"Could you let me know when you find him?" He said. I replied and thanked him again and hung up. 

"What did he say?" Kihyun asked with wide eyes. I shook my head. "Where is he?" He said in frustration. Kihyun was the most anxious out of all of us. Maybe that's why he's called the mom of the group.  

"Let's try calling another group or try calling him again." I said. Kihyun scurried off to find his phone. I tried calling Seventeen but they also said that they didn't see him. I was about to lose it when I remembered that Jungkook and I.M were really close these past few weeks.  

"Hello Sunbaemin. This is Shownu and I was just wondering if you have seen or heard any news about Changkyun. He hasn't come back to the dorm in a couple hours and all of us are worried." I said as I paced back and forth. Jin Sunbae explained to me that I.M was with Jungkook and they spent a lot of money on food and went to the PC room. (Full conversation on Bangtan's Maknae Line chapter 19).  

I guess Jin Sunbae was in the same position as me. I thanked him and was about to call Wonho when he called me first. 

"I found him."  

Wonho POV: 

As Jooheon, Minhyuk, and I went to go look for him, I tried to think of places he might be. All three split up, to try to be more efficient.  

"Jooheon, check the park, Minhyuk check behind Starship, and I'll try the alleys." They nodded their head and we went off.  

I started out with the ones closest to the dorm. Nothing. I went all around the back and ended up on the main road. I went to every possible alley way that anybody went through, it still no I.M. I decided to go off a little further and go past Starship. There were a couple more paths at the end of the block.  I turned the corner to look and saw someone but I didn't know if that was him because he had a hood on. 

"I.M?" I shouted down the alley. His head looked around until he looked at me. He froze for a second then ran the other direction. I chased after him as fast as I could. Thankfully I had a lot more muscle strength than he did so I eventually caught up. With the help of my arms, I leaped and managed to cling onto his jacket and pull him down. 

"Hyung no!" He shouted, trying to wiggle his way out.  

"Stop fighting me!" I said and smacked his bum 5 times. I picked him back up but I held his ear.  

"Ow! Owww! Hyung please let go! I won't run away! Please!" He begged. I wanted to have Jooheon or Minhyuk beside me before I could let him go. I quickly phoned both of them and they were here in no time. 

"You are not going to run away. You are not going to do anything stupid when I let go of this. Do you understand?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter