Naughty Hands

This Will Not Happen Again!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wonho POV: 

“Can I please get it?” I.M asked me as he held onto my sleeve. He's been wanting something every time we went out or even to a supermarket. I did get him some stuff the first time but now it was out of control. He wanted to buy everything.  

“No you can't.” I firmly said. He whined.  

“Whyyyy?”  

“Because you are spending too much money on useless stuff that is junk.” It was a little harsh but I wasn't lying. He would spend so much money on little toys that he would either lose interest in or throw out in a matter of hours.  

“But I want it!” He pulled my sleeve again as he stomped his feet.  

“You are acting like a child. Stop. I am not getting it for you and you are not buying that. You aren't even going to look at it tomorrow it's a waste of money Changkyun.” I started to walk the other direction but he pulled me back.  

“Hyung I want it though! Why can't you get it for me?” He raised his voice. I just looked at him. “What?” 

“You know what. You are not getting that toy because you don't even know what it is! Plus it's too expensive. Who spends 60 dollars on a toy?” I made him let go of my sleeve and then proceed to walk back to the cart. 

"But hyung, I need it!" He shouted. I frowned then shook my head. I walked over to the next isle and grabbed some tomatoes and spinach. I noticed that Chankyun wasn't by me. I walked back to the toy section and sure enough there he was.  

"Changkyun, let's go. We are almost done." I said. 

"Can I just look at it a bit longer?" He asked. I sighed but I nodded.  

"Fine but only five minutes. Meet me at checkout then." I said and he answered with a small nod. I walked back to the vegetables to grab some carrots. I looked at my list and that was everything that we needed and I started to walk to checkout. I felt a buzz in my pocket and picked up my phone.  

New Message from Jooheon 

Hey hyung, Shownu hyung said we needed some soy sauce and some paper towels. Can you get some for us? Thanks hyung! 

I smiled and then replied back to him. I walked over to the sections and grabbed what they needed. I headed to the checkout and saw Changkyun standing there looking nervous. He had his hands in his pockets but it looked like there was something else in there. I walked over to him and acted like I didn't know anything. 

"Hey, you ready to go?" I asked and he nervously smiled. There was definitely something wrong. I pushed the cart to a corner and grabbed his hand.  

"What are you doing?" He got defensive. I stared at him. 

"What do you have in your pocket?" I asked. He didn’t say anything. "What. Do. You. Have. In. Your. Pocket?" I repeated.  

"Nothing! Why are you like this?" He said. He tried avoiding eye contact with me but I made him look.  

"What are you hiding Im Changkyun."  

"I said nothing!" I shouted. I couldn't wait anymore. This was getting too much for me. I pulled his hand out of his pocket and reached in. I grabbed an item and pulled the thing out. To my surprise, it was the stupid toy that he was begging me to buy. I exploded.  

"Is this nothing to you? Im Changkyun this is stealing!" I said with fire in my eyes. Again, he didn't say anything. I slapped the back of his hand. 

I put the toy somewhere in the shelf next to me and grabbed his hand. I pulled him next to me and I immediately went to checkout. I quickly paid for all the things and we were out of that store. I put everything in the car and shoved I.M in the back seat. I just drove off without a word. I was too angry to say anything and I had to get out of the store and get some privacy before I went off on I.M. By the time I had calmed down we were almost hom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter