annoying trouble

Just Why

in the principles office a week before the first day of senior year 

suhopov

you are my son of the royal kim blood line how could you not have a koshin yet this is your final year at this school you know the top collages won't accept you with out a partner suho's father said.

i know dad im sorry i said not really caring at this point after hearing it over and over the past 3 year, he really wasn't worried about getting a koshin nor excited. since he would be marrying which ever girl became his koshin.

thats how it was in his family going back generations the men in his family would get married to the female they were paired with and suho did not want to get married.

he sat their watching his dad yell at the principle telling him to check again on everything that everyone had given blood that there were no errs and non of the samples were tainted. the principle of coures agreed not wanting to get the kim families bad side. and all through the week they checked every one and they found one problem. 

it seems one of the seniors a do kyungsoo blood is not human blood its dog the principle told suhos dad. 

when this do kyungsoo comes in we will fix this the principle said.

                                                 BACK IN THE CLASSROOM ON THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL

kyungsoo pov

I raised my hand embarrassed no one in this class knows my name even the teacher calls me d.o, i threw chanyeol across the lunchroom when he joked about telling the whole school my name. 

im do kyungsoo i said as chanyeol who sat behind giggled whispering reapetly ,ooooh your in trouble he saisd  , i turn and glare at him thinking that this is not a good time for that.

is there a problem i said looking at jimin because we have the same vocal teacher and are familiar with each other,just come with us d.o he said

so i followed them. as we walked down the hall the silence was starting to get to me but i choose not say anything, we made it to what i could see as the ceremony room and then my heart really started to pump i backed up a little asking them why we were here,

but before i realized taehyun was behind me holding me tight forcing me into the room, whats going on i said as i was sat in a chair in the room taehyun took a knife and cut my hand. then the Principe said its done but i didn't know who he was talking to or what he was talking about  then from out of the cornor a kid and a older man came. as i looked closer and saw  it was the school idol kim suho and i guess the older guy was his father.

with a look of  disproval on his face he said why did you bring this boy

the kim boys have never had male koshins before there is no need for him.

looking at the situation i realized they were trying to bond me with suho but when did they find out that the blood i gave was dogs blood. i took the mans words as i chance to leave and said so you don't need me then im going to go then and ran for the door. not patying attenion and trying my best to rush out without looking suspous  i tripped and fell straight on my face suho offered me his hand to help me up so i grabbed it not realising his hand was cut too.

the moment our hands touch i saw a vision of a small little boy fighting a bigger kid in a dojo, i felt feelings of anger despair and sadness and then we let go of our hands and i ran out the door.

i ran as fast as i could out the school jumped on my bike and rode home as quick as i could, i could feel the walls crashing down around me if what happen really just happen then im in trouble is seems suho is my koshin.

what are those visions i saw 

are they his memoirs, and if they are then he must have seen some of mines 

damn it but what did he see, how much did he see.

i made it home and ran up he stairs straight to my apartment fumble with the Keys trying to find the right one to open the door thoughts flooding my mind

suho who comes from the most powerful family in Korea one of the most powerful in the world with all the eyes in the world on them what should i do.i finally make it in and lock the door behind me, i run to my bedroom and  crumbled up on my bed crying

im sorry daddy i failed

i miss you daddy i thought falling asleep.