time to run

Just Why

SUHO POV

first day at school 

Im tired of trying to find a koshin here i am waiting with my father for some girl named do kyungsoo, she must be ugly and antisocial since none of my friends even have a clue who she is and we know everyone or at least can find out about anyone in the school. 

ok she's here my father tells me and we walk into the room and to my surprise i see this innocent looking boy who looked terrified with is hand bleeding, why did they cut him.

i can just feel the anger coming from my dad they bought him a boy and in my family the men have never be paired with another man, not that we have anything against that i have a gay cousin but even his koshin is a girl. i stare at the boy something about him drawing me in and i take my pen out my pocket and jab my hand causing it to bleed, this kyungsoo then tries to quickly leave but i dont want him to go 

i have to stop him

i put my foot out slightly and trip him 

why am i acting like this 

 i don't know why but i use my bloody hand to help him up suddenly i see what seems to be a small younger version of that boy and he's being beaten by kids at school by family members and others.

i could feel something but i cant figure out what it is, its not hate or anger nor is it rage

its stronger more colder than that but there something else here a warm feeling ive never felt before.

then it was gone he let go of my hand and ran, after that i couldn't breath my knees buckled and the world went black, the last thing i could hear was my dad yelling my name and telling the principle he would pay with his life if i died.

 

kyungsoo pov next day

I awake to the sound of my alarm playing and i immediately snoozed it 5 minutes later it rings again and i know i have to get up and turn it off.

the moment i turn it off a wave of realization hits me,

ive got to go

i don't know where but ive got to go i cant be paired with anyone that was the one rule they had.

ive done good so far stay out of site and stay unnoticed being the koshin to the heir of one of the most famous and well respected families in Korea is the absolute opposite. i start packing my bags just the bare needs wallet change of clothes stash money and that it, its best to travel light.

i went straight to the bus station and brought me a ticket to busan, when the bus came i jumped on it and while i was on it i booked a flight to Canada in my name then gave the ticket to someone else to use. 

that should throw them off my trail for awhile till i figure out what im going to do, i sigh as i think to myself this is the part i hate most

all the running

always having looking over my shoulder never knowing if i am truly safe.

i thought those days were over but i guess not., i close my eyes for a bit to rest and i see suho in a bed he's panicked about something then i open my eyes. what was that dream i thought to myself just laughing, i'd only known the boy a few seconds and i was already dreaming about him.

your  pathetic do kyungsoo

 

 

 

I WOULD REALLY LIKE YOUR GUYS OPINION ON EVERYTHING SO PLEASE DO COMMENT