the begining

Just Why

senior year of high school 2018

We are finally seniors, only one year left and were done chanyeol said as he threw  his arm over my shoulders.

Don't forget we have 4 more years of college after this or in your case maybe 2 i said while trying to get his arm off my shoulder.

He frowned d.o why are you always so pessimistic,

I roll my eyes

how could someone every be this chipper and naive i thought.

Its called being realistic you idiot i said remembering how i even came to be friends with this boy.

 

                                                            last year of junior high 2014

 

it was my first day at that school and my morning was horrible not only did i wake up late but i had lost my glasses so i was stuck going half blind.

i walked in to class and the teacher had me introduce myself, i quickly said my name is d.o and i hope you can take care of me trying my best to get all the eyes in the class off me.

i took a seat in the back of the room and kept to myself the whole day, as the bell rang signaling the end of the day a kid from across the room said something to me but i didn't hear what he said so i turned to look at him,

according to chanyeol it looked like i was glaring at the kid so the kid wanted to fight.

at that moment chanyeol stepped in and persuaded the kid to leave it alone

after that he stuck to me like glue, no matter how mean or unsocial i was so i gave up trying.

when i found out he would be going to exo high i was suprised, exo high is a school for kids who started developing their ancestral powers

not every kid developed one, and half of the time the power is either weak from being passed on generation to generation or they slowly fade and by the time your out of high school you don't have them any more.

chanyeols was fire an it definitely had not faded, sleeping over at my house one time he almost burnt my house down playing skyrim but im not even going to get into that.

my power was strength as far as everyone knew, there is so much more to my power but my father told me to keep it a secret when i was younger the only reason im at exo high is because chanyeol pissed me off and by accident i thew him across the lunch room so at that point i had to say my power was strength so they wouldn't question it.

 

                                                         BACK TO LAST YEAR OF HIGH SCHOOL 2018

 

Today is the day i dread the most on the the first day of school you meet up with your koshin and if your new or don't have one you have to do the insaeng pateuneo patentee to find you koshin. your koshin is like your life partner it could be some one you see as a sibling in the future or a lover or just a plain work realationship.

but the only problem is you can't choose your koshin you blood will do that, trying to bond with someone who isn't a match ends up with both people losing their life so its a very serious matter. but to bond with your koshin you share almost everything about yourself memories and all

i cant do that.

last year chanyeol finally found his koshin after crying about not being paired the first 2 year to a kid named baekhyun but he goes to another school they met up this summer and according to chanyeol his loud and energetic just like chanyeol and he loves eyeliner, plus he's moving to this school for chanyeol. 

i don't have to worry about a koshin cause i gave the school dog blood for my ceremony so its impossible for me to be paired with anyone.

 

 

as i sat in class trying me best to ignore chanyeol and waiting for our new homeroom techer to come, all of a sudden the principle and 2 members of the discipline community park jimin and kim taehyun came in the class room, who is do kyungsoo the principle yell scaring everyone and slowly i raised my hand.