Orange in love

Oranges fall in heaven?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So, what did you want to tell me?"

"I love you!"

Silence.

"What did you say?"

"I love you, Mark." He repeated smiling. "You did not listen to me?"

More silence.

"No, I heard, I just wanted to be sure of what I heard." Mark's breath through the call made Donghyuck calmer. "Donghyuck ..."

"What?" The youngest just could not stop smiling with the phone tucked into my ear. Waiting anxiously for an answer.

"I love you too." Mark said what Donghyuck wanted to hear. "Much."

 

Even 365 days after that, nothing had changed, just the two boyfriends sinking still further into each other.

"W-what are you doing?" Mark was shaking, holding Donghyuck's arms.

"Just be quiet," Donghyuck protested, trying to take his boyfriend's hands from his arms.

Mark kept holding Donghyuck, but he did not stop him. Sometimes Donghyuck used to have stupid ideas when they were together, and that worried the Canadian.

Donghyuck's breath was close to Mark's ear, and that made the older man shudder. Soon Mark felt Donghyuck's lips on his neck, caressing, giving little kisses on the spot.

"Donghyuck ..." Mark was on alert. Donghyuck was very bold when he wanted to.

"Quiet."

Mark felt Donghyuck's teeth tighten around his neck, making another shiver run through his body, then only now pushing Donghyuck off him, throwing him beside him on the bed.

"What's your problem?" Mark grunted, massaging the bitten place, sitting on the edge of the bed.

Donghyuck chuckled at his side on the bed. Mark grabbed his cell phone from the nightstand, looking through the front camera, staring at the redness left on his neck, sure that would turn purple.

"I saw it in a drama. I wanted to do this to you," Donghyuck remarked, sitting behind Mark, resting his chin on the other man's shoulder.

"You're crazy," Mark said.

"Crazy for you," Donghyuck whispered, leaving a kiss well over his bite on Mark's neck.

"Ok! Get away!" Mark rose from the bed, making Donghyuck laugh.

"I give up." Donghyuck raised his hands in desistance. "You do not let me do anything! I'm your boyfriend, you know that? "

"You just want to do erted th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter