Orange wind

Oranges fall in heaven?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The phone started playing that annoying song again, and Donghyuck just wanted to stay in bed a bit longer. He mumbled something, rolled over on the bed, and finally searched for his cell phone that was lost in the middle of the sheets.

He opened his eyes slowly, the curtains were still closed and it was still dark. The phone was still ringing loudly, and it sounded like his ear would explode. Donghyuck narrowed his eyes and pressed the green button without even seeing who was calling.

"Oh. Did you pick me up?"

"Mark?" Donghyuck stammered, hiding from the cold under his blanket.

"That sleepy voice, so cute."

Donghyuck took the phone from his ear and looked at the time. Three thirty in the morning.

"Mark! Do you know what time is it? What's your problem?" Donghyuck exclaimed on the phone, sitting down on the bed. "What do you do awake?"

"I'm sorry" laughter. "I was doing a late school job, so when I finished, I decided to call you. I did not know I'd wake up."

"You know my cell phone never goes quiet." Donghyuck lay down again. "So, is there anything you want to tell me?"

For a few seconds Donghyuck could only hear Mark's breathing on the other side of the line.

"No, I just wanted to hear your voice before bed."

Donghyuck felt his face warm, and his heart raced two beats faster. He buried his face in his pillow. Mark almost never intimidated him, so Donghyuck liked it when he said things like that.

"Idiot."

"Donghyuck, are you embarrassed?" Mark laughed victoriously. "Very cute indeed." Mark laughed when he realized that his boyfriend was the best in the world. "Okay, I'll hang up. Good evening."

"No," Donghyuck said before Mark hung up. "Now that you've woken me, I can not sleep anymore. Let's talk."

And they laughed under the night until the sun was up. They talked about everything and a little more, it was incredible and impressive as there would always be matter between them.

*

"I thought you were going to go to mine and go to bed all afternoon," Donghyuck complained, running his fingers through his sleepy eyes.

"And miss a holiday like that? Of course not."

Mark grabbed Donghyuck's hand, pulling him into the soon-to-be-released train.

The Canadian arrived early at Donghyuck's house the next day to go on a walk and enjoy the holiday. Of course Mark had to wake up and give Donghyuck a lot of pampering so he could

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter