diabetes couple - binho

omg prompt collection

Prompt: Our best friends are that awful ‘cute’ couple that make-out in public and call each other “sweetie” and “sugar” and “babe” and god they’re awful let’s talk about how awful they are – develops into “ we’re the awful couple now – BinHo (binnie x jiho)


‘’Ugh’’ Jiho mumbled under her breath, trying not to get heard by the rest of her friends.

‘’I know’’ she hears Binnie beside her respond and her eyes widen for a seconds, but then her face breaks into a small complicity smile.

They return their gaze to the front, seeing Hyojung and Jine still lost in their own world. A world where they only inhabitants are themselves, the only food is each other’s mouths and the only words are terms of endearments.

The couple break off their make out session to feed each other.

‘’Is it good, my pink cotton candy princess?’’

‘’It is, honey bunny’’

‘’I’m glad you like it, sugar bun’’ Hyojung says as she gives her girlfriend an eskimo kiss.

Both Jiho and Binnie feel like they’ve had enough of the HyoNe show and excuse themselves before throwing up rainbows and unicorns, the other couple barely pays attention to their leaving.

They walk together to the school’s green areas and settle down with their lunch on a bench.

‘’God, can you believe those two?’’ Jiho complains

‘’Tell me about it, I thought out of all the couples in our group, that Mimi and YooA were going to be the sweet-sickening one’’

‘’I know! I never imagined the group moms would be like this’’

‘’I feel like vomiting every time they call each other pet names’’ Binnie punctuates with a disgusted face

‘’Yeah, what the fresh hell is up with those names? Sweet cherry pie? Pudding pie? Sugar pie? What is up with all these pies?!’’ Jiho throws her hands in the air in exasperation

‘’Love muffin? Angel princess cupcake? Strawberry pancakes with whipped cream on top and rainbow sprinkles? I think I even heard Jine calling Hyojung a hot bean burrito once’’ the shorter girl ponders

‘’And the make outs, god the make outs!’’

‘’Jesus Christ I thought Jine was going to disappear inside Hyojung’s mouth’’ the younger girl visibly shivers

‘’I can’t remember the last time I had a conversation with them’’

‘’Me neither’’ the short-haired girl shakes her head, ‘’they have been all over each other ever since they started dating’’

‘’Now I feel bad because we helped getting them together’’ Jiho frowns

‘’Yeah’’ Binnie sighs

After a few moments of silence, Jiho snaps her fingers, startling the other girl.

‘’I got it now!’’

‘’What? What did you get?’’ asks a very confused Binnie

‘’The way to make them stop?’’

‘’How?’’

‘’We’re gonna give them a taste of their own medicine’’ grins Jiho as she rubs her hands together

 

 

 

‘’Are you sure this is gonna work?’’

‘’Positive!’’ the long haired girl smiles and gives the shorter girl a thumbs up

‘’But what if things get weird between us after that?’’

Jiho snorts, and Binnie swears that if all the girls that were after greasy Jiho had seen that, the charm would have been broken.

‘’Binnie, c’mon, we’re pros. We have this, I promise you nothing will be ‘weird’ after’’ she reassures the other girl with a pat on the shoulder

‘’Okay. Let’s go in now before I regret this even more’’

The pair knock on the door to Mimi’s house, ready for one of their movie nights as a group.

‘’What took you guys so long?’’ the blonde reprimands, ‘’everyone’s here already, come on in’’ she ushers them inside the house and indeed, everyone else was already there.

There was Arin and Seunghee, taking selfies and probably uploading them onto every social media site known to man. Next to them on the love seat was a recently seated Mimi and YooA, who were cuddling, covered by a blanket, Binnie swears she saw the blonde’s hand traveling down south, so she tear her gaze away from those two.

And of course, Hyojung and Jine, too busy pecking each other’s lips to notice their presence.

‘’Your punishment for being late is sitting next to them’’ Seunghee says and smirks

‘’Ugh’’ Jiho throws her head back, she grabs Binnie by the hand and leads her to the empty space next to the ‘lovey-dovey’ couple.

 

It surprised everyone when the usually-immersed-in-each-other couple was actually paying attention to the movie in front of them. Even casually commenting on the scenes.

Jiho thought this was the perfect opportunity to put their plan into action, so she nudged Binnie and nodded, letting her know it was ready.

‘’Would you like some ice cream, sugar plum?’’ Jiho asks Binnie, loud enough for everyone else to hear.

‘’Of course, strawberry shortcake’’

‘’Open up, double chocolate peanut butter cookie’’

‘’Mhhhmmm, it’s so good my cream cheese frosting new york city bagel’’

They smile secretly when they notice the horrified looks on the other girls’ faces and decide to move on to the second part of their plan.

Truth be told, Jiho was a nervous wreck, had it been someone else, this would have been easy. But the fact that it was one of her best friends made this more difficult.

Mustering as much courage as she can, she leaned closer to the short-haired girl and connected their lips.

At first it was quiet and slow, so no one really noticed since the only light on the room was coming from the TV, but when a ‘pop’ sound was heard in the room, all eyes were on them.

‘’What?’’ Binnie asked, as if nothing was happening, ‘’keep watching the movie’’ she motioned to the screen, and the other could only watch with their mouths agape how the pair returned to busy themselves with their lips, this time more passionately.

Binnie was sure she was going to die any time soon. Jiho’s lips were so soft and skilled, they fitted perfectly with her own. The rate in which her heart was beating was out of this world. And in that moment she didn’t know why. It were the nerves, yeah, probably.

 

Jiho on the other hand, just confirmed something she had been wondering for some time. She reveled in the taste of the other girl’s lips.

With every passing moment, the kiss intensified even more, but the moment a moan was let out, they were separated by their friends.

‘’Yah! What was that?’’ Hyojung screams, eyes wide.

‘’What?’’ they decide to play dumb.

‘’What do you mean what?’’ Jine puts her hands on her hips, ‘’you were practically vacuuming each other’s mouths!’’

‘’I’m sorry, we didn’t realize’’ Jiho looks down ‘ashamed’

‘’Yeah, we just get so lost in each other that we forgot you guys were here’’

When those specific words left the short-haired girl’s mouth, Hyojung and Jine understand what was going on.

‘’Oh’’ is all they can say

‘’Are we really like that?’’ they ask each other

‘’Yes!’’ everyone else answers for them

‘’Sorry guys. We’ll be more careful from now on, okay?’’

‘’You don’t have to stop your pda completely, just tone it down when we’re around’’

And with that, everyone turns their attention to the movie, well, almost everyone.

 

 

‘’Where are Jiho and Binnie?’’ Mimi asks, looking around the cafeteria to see if she spots her missing friends

‘’I don’t know, babe. But they shouldn’t take long’’

And speak of the devil, the pair make their way to their usual table, but something grabs the attention of the rest of the group, they’re holding hands.

‘’Wha-‘’ but Hyojung doesn’t have time to finish when Jiho utters her next words.

‘’Wait, baby, let me get that for you’’ she hurries to pull out a chair for Binnie to take a seat

‘’Thank you, sweet cheeks’’ Binnie says as she leans in and gives a quick kiss to Jiho’s lips

‘’You’re welcome my peach cobbler’’ and another kiss.

Everyone else turns to look at Hyojung and Jine, who look the most horrified out of all of them.

‘’Oh my god, what have we done?’’.

 


 

this was a fun shot to write! hope you enjoyed it! sorry for taking some time to update, things have been somewhat crazy. 

 

thank you so much for the upvotes, comments and subscribers! i love you guys!

 

see you next chapter!!!

 

~~~summerstormz