Lights and dance.

Last One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Two months foreword since they meet.

 

"Are you sure you know how to do it?" Sana asked worried.

"I'm probably the only person that know or would be able to do that, im a techno student after all"

"I'm sorry smart kid, but this is not some kind of computer, it's electrical wirin"

Sana were organizing a engagement party for her cousin in her house, more specifically on her large garden across the pool, but since the people responsible for the placement of some lights were late, Dahyun had the brilliant idea of helping, yet Sana were kind of worried about the younger one life.

However, Dahyun is stubborn and afirmed she can do it.

People were walking there and here, organizing the ornaments, checking the music sistem...

After a while Sana gave up and let the girl do what she wanted to.

Dahyun was placing some of the lights on the fake tree with dry breces when she noticied Sana humming to some instrumental song that were echoing smoothly, she was even fixing some jar. The japanese was so into the song that she started dancing slowly unaware that she was been eyed intensely by her young friend.

A soft smile was placing Dahyun's lips as she stare facinated at the women. She's always well dressed and her favorite style of shirts seems to be the ones that shows her sholders.

 

Dahyun could'd be more challenged with her thoughts and hormones.

 

She love those y shoulders.

 

As Sana turns on her axis her eyes catchs Dahyun's.

"Don't stop" said the student.

Sana feels embarrassed all of sudden, she look around to check if other one saw her little show:

"You saw nothing"

Dahyun let go of the light she were about to place and come close to Sana:

"How can i pretend i didn't see anything when that was the most adorable thing i've seen?!" 

"Don't even starts young women" she turns her back to Dahyun.

Dahyun can't help but travel her curious eyes on the older

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter