Neighborhood

Last One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Her marriage started to feel like diyng  and Jihyo didn't seems to care, Sana tryed but it reached a point were she desired more than a "nice" living thogether, she wanted to experiemce something bright.

 

Something intense.

 

That's  when she decided to put a break into her relationship, Jihyo said they should try harder, but guess what? Sana had been trying harder than she could. 

But it just felt like its not worthy anymore, for once in her life she wanted to be selfish and think about herself.

She had moved on and gave up on her professional carrer in Japan, moved to Seoul and gave her all to the women she married. The women she had been dating since higt school, her childhood friend, wich also happen to be her first love, at least she thought it in the height of it's 15 years old.

Little did she knew...

 

 

"Damn Chaeng! Are you bringing iron in those bags?" Dahyun scream wipping the sweat that begans to drains on her body after the exicirce under the hot sun.

"Chill, unlike you not everyone move on with barely a baggage. Yah! Those are not even mine, where in the hell is Tzuyu when we need her? whatever, It's so nice that we are going to live in a private neighborhood huh? The price is worth it huh?

Huh?

DUBU are yo-"

Chaeyeong roll her eyes when she realizes her friend was no longer listening, instead she was petrified staring-checking out- shameless at th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter