Be the last one

Last One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Present time

"huum! She can come in anytime, y-you ooh you know she still has t-the keys - said Sana trying to get off Dahyun's tight grimp on her waste. Even though the younger women were cornering the taller between the sink and herself, her kisses and hands were slow and hard - just the way she know Sana can't resist-

Dahyun tryed to concentrate on her mission of having sana in her "arms" again after more than 2 weeks of celibacy but whenever Sana mention her so-called-wife it tent to burn a little bit her nerves.

 

Maybe a lot.

 

The last time they saw each other they had fight. Dahyun simple want to know why they can't be together without fear of what people might think or if Jihyo could show up from the celling.

Everyone knows they don't live together anymore.

So the younger started asking herself if Sana was actually ashamed of her, because she's younger and bla bla bla...

 

 

"Dahy-"

"Argh! Okay" giving up she let go, messing her hair in frustation.

Sana finally let the breath she have been holding out, due to her concentrating in not succumbing to her desires and dahyun's warm body.

 

It just that Sana really need those papers. She knows that till Jihyo don't give it to her it means she still mad, and the last thing she wants is to end this relationahip that way.

Since the silence was starting to get awkward Sana decides to drink a good glass of cold water and somehow cool dawn her hormones.

"I dont get it, you're the one who called me" Dahyun tryed to sounds as calm as possible but her inner self could kill a "i thought you were going to finally tell me what's going on"

 

Sana once again felt guilty.

 

Guilty about the holy cheating situation too.

 

 

Even though She had sent the divorce papers to Jihyo wich keep making excuses do don't singh the damn papers, she still need them.

 

Sana can't help but feelt like a cheater since she was still living with jihyo when she realized the was already feeling stuffs for Dahyun.

 

"I know righ?!" Sana said starting to get mad and sad once again.

Another minute into the silence and they locked eyes and the sparkles were there again.

"I missed you"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter