Jungkook is a Man

Jikook Adventures

uNp2B4mw2gY6CSR0dZ4CRZY1iw2u78DJjRmbRDq0nxUOS-hNfhTzAgmaIOaU8_U_hybcmlbzkROp4PluYa3mAyx_KH5rRbyzIhGf_TA184Z6i1mwEQwrS2acL-qpOJkjq9QdDTUM

One day I met up with this girl that went to school with me and decided to ask her out to have some coffee...nothing romantic though because she’s a noona and I’m not really going for that, but it would be nice to catch up with her and see how life has been for her.

“Heey Jiminie”

“Hey Hey Sonmi noona”

“How is it going?”

“Oh it’s been great, just really tired”

“Yeah idol life is not easy right? Haha I think you’re doing great though”

“Oh so you’re a fan noona?”

“Well yeah of course, I love your music and you’re all so talented”

“Hmm I better be your favorite…”

“Actually you’re not haha sorry”

“Ehh you’re not my type either so it’s alright”

“Yeah yeah lies”

“I’m serious but who is it? Maybe I can try and see if I can help you out”

“Ahmm I like Taehyungie”

“Ah so you like the 4D one haha I’m pretty close with him you know. I’ll call him right now for you”

“Omg Jimin you’re the best”

“I know noona hehe”

 

“Hey TaeTae”

“Jiminie Babo”

“Yeah you too but I have a really cool girl sitting with me and she is interested in you”

“Oh really? Who is she?”

“She’s an old school friend. Her name is Heo Sonmi and she’s 23 years old”

“Oh she’s a noona?”

“Yeah, I’m gonna let her speak now haha”

“Hii Taehyung, I’m a big fan!”

“Hi nice to meet you Sonmi noona! Sorry for the randomness but…what’s your favorite song right now?”

“Stop Stop It by GOT7, it’s an amazing song”

“Noona...we had our comeback. How could you..”

“Ohh yeah yeah but you know GOT7 are great too and ahm…”

“Who’s your favorite member in GOT7?”

“It’s Jackson”

“Ok so who do you like best, me or Jackson?”

“Ahmm….that’s a hard choice...I…”

“You know what? I knew this would happen, that’s why I asked you this. Just go meet Jackson and marry him. Bye!”

“Wow he hang up”

“Omg I screwed up, I’m sorry”

“Yeah you did but to be honest I don’t know why he got that upset because I mean, he has Jungkook”

“Hmm yeah Jungkook is a better girl than I am”

“Ahmm ok……..”


~Later that day~

“Hey Jungkook, you’re a girl”

“What?”

“You’re a girl haha”

“No, I’m a macho”

“Prove it!”

kookief.jpg

“That’s very nice but wow look at me in the back. JIMAAAAN~”

“Ughh you’re so annoying”

“I’ll show Sonmi noona and she will be the judge… HAHAHA SHE SAID MINE ARE BETTER!!”

“Ugh ok”

“But she said you have some appeal”

“Nice, at least someone recognises it”

“Hey hey I’ve recognised it before too”

“Yeah that’s why you just called me a girl…”

“No I didn’t. That was Sonmi noona this morning! I was just teasing you”

“Ok why the hell were you guys talking about me? And more, why were you talking about my gender?”

“Noona upset Taehyung and I said “but he has Jungkook” and she said “yeah Jungkook is a better girl than I am”. I can message her if you want”

“Ok then do it”

 

“Alright here”

sonmi.jpg

“See Jungkook…why would I call you a girl? I know you’re a man because not only you act like one -sometimes- but dude we’ve been in the shower together…”

“Yeah but I saw it as you saying I‘m weak so I can’t take care of a girl…”

“I’m sure you can Kookie, just give it time. I’m just gonna conclude this by saying that you ,Jeon Jungkookie, are an amazing 17 year old boy with a lot of swag”

“And jams”

“Yeah that too…”

“Alright...thanks hyung”

“Welcome Kookie. You wanna go for ice cream?”

“At this time?”

“Yeah, why? Are you scared of the dark baby Jungkookie?”

“Ughh hyung I hate you!”

I love you too Kookie

jikook again.gif