Enjoy Your Life Maknae!

Jikook Adventures

EyRkVrfsDIQaRfAHqcmXrf90b7wXkPuDoxWJn1MJYbDzGKGGQTfj7j-6n9A-y2CT4WP7aOt7ljhQ6v1GRRPlCVwhpVwh6mM1Exf3MY3MYzSSwIlLBVqt8IBtkuo-yBJVA9G7-Sxy

It was a beautiful day outside so the BTS members decided to go out to this gorgeous garden with a pool.

 

“Ok so just be careful around the pool and behave. Yes this was for you Taehyung so you better watch out” Seokjin said.

“It’s not like I’m a kid. I’m a grown up so I-” and there goes Kim Taehyung in the pool.

“Alright I’mma go take a nap”

“Wait Yoongi, you have to put lotion first”

“Dude are you my mom? I can do whatever I want” and Yoongi left while Seokjin hyung was just standing there, amazed by his immature attitude.

“So what do you wanna do?” Namjoon asked Seokjin.

“Ahmm, maybe we should sit by the pool? I wanna read more of that book you got me ‘Princess Lifestyle’. I’m so into it already, I just relate to it so much”

“Alright let’s go then”

 

Meanwhile Hoseok and Taehyung were splashing water at each other and just being really hyper...and if you ask me too hyper.

“YOU TWO BETTER SHUT THE UP! I’M TRYING TO SLEEP!” You know you’re being too loud when Yoongi loses his temper.

“Sorry Hyung” Hoseok said.

“Ughh Yoongi hyung always kills the mood”

“Ahmm Taehyung what mood?”

“The mood for having fun... is there another mood?”

“No-no there’s not…” Hoseok is blushing and I know why haha.

 

“Hey Jungkook, let’s go have some fun with Taehyung and Hoseok hyung”

“I don’t really feel like it now”

“Hmm ok what do you wanna do then?”

“Jimin hyung, can we lay down on the grass for a bit?”

“Hmm yeah sure” we laid down and I feel really uneasy...I think something’s wrong with Jungkook and I don’t know what to do.

“Hyung, how do you feel about death?”

“Ahm...I don’t know. I find it quite scary I guess”

“Hmm. I think it would be cool to die for a short moment and see how death works but then of course come back”

“Jungkook...is everything alright?”

“Hmm yeah, why?”

“I don’t know...you’re just acting strange”

“I’m fine hyung just...I’ve been thinking about life like why am I here and all that”

“And did you find an answer?”

“Yeah. I’m here because I won”

“Won what?”

“From all the competition, I was the fastest and I was born. Many died in the process and only one is now standing and that’s me. I’m here to represent all of them that died so I should live a diligent and happy life”

“Wow Jungkook that was...deep?” I quietly giggle.

“Hey, I'm serious! It’s just something to remember when I feel like giving up”

“Did something happen though? Like you just randomly thought of that?”

“I’ve been feeling very stressed and there were moments I just wanted to quit and go home. I miss my family you know”

“Yeah I understand you though...I also miss my family a lot and I just want to be with them but then I just listen to our songs and remember why I’m here”

“Dreams VS Family. Impossible to choose but I follow my dreams with the hope that one day it will help my family out”

“You know what Jungkook? If they heard what you just said, they wouldn’t need anything else because they should feel happy for having such a talented and smart child like you”

“Thanks hyung...one day we will be back and will have these beautiful memories to tell them”

“Yeah...the bad and good we’ve gone through...one day we will laugh thinking about the past but also cry when we want these moments back”

“Let’s just live life to the fullest hyung”

“Of course Jungkookie” I smiled at him with teary eyes.

“Wow such a cry baby hyung”

“YAH Jeon Jungkook respect haha”

“Hey, let’s go meet up the rest”

“Sure thing”

 

As we got there, we found Hoseok holding Taehyung in his arms and he was so pale, he looked like Yoongi’s twin.

“OMG TAEHYUNG NO, PLEASE BREATHE!!!” He was in tears trying to do CPR when suddenly...Taehyung spits water to his face.

“WHAT THE WAS THAT? I WAS SO WORRIED, WHY DO YOU DO THIS?!”

“Sorry hyung but your expression just now was beautiful HAHAHAHA”

“Ughh I hate you Kim Taehyung”

“Love you too Hoseok hyung” he smiled.

 

“And she goes to sleep surrounded by her gorgeous and expensive diamonds. In the morning, none of her servants could find her...because she looked too much like a diamond.

OMG NAMJOON THAT IS SO ME, RIGHT?”

“Uh-uh yeah yeah so you” he wakes up startled with Seokjin’s voice.

“OMG YOU FELL ASLEEP WITH YOUR SUNGLASSES ON!”

“Oh I did? Oh wait” and as he takes them off, all you see is too beautiful round marks around his eyes.

“Omg Namjoon, what am I going to do with you? You should be lucky I have all these good creams and yes, I will let you use them with the condition that you have to go with me to that Mario Lovers Convention on Saturday”

“Ahm...ok”

 

“Hey guys, how about we go inside and have some watermelon?” I asked.

“Yeah sure thing”

“Wait...where’s Yoongi?” Seokjin asked.

“Probably sleeping. MIN YOOOOONGI LET’S GOOOO” Namjoon yells.

“Ugh don’t need to be so loud, you idiot”

“OMG YOONGI!”

“What?” Seokjin runs with a mirror in his hand and that’s when you see...a burnt Yoongi.

“HAHA a wild crab has appeared” Jungkook said.

“A walking, grumpy tomato you mean” I replied.

“SHUT THE UP YOU TWO!” Seokjin looked at him and said…

“I told you so”

jikook beach.jpg