The Wallet Incident

Jikook Adventures

nYQ1O-yDmH2XERiyzK5QxHs2aHrQsqVafSdKChSAaNfY4xIeljJ-YjFYCfhbHJVDgodlofL8BuDaMs2hlMJrqsa1ARJ6O_ZoXCqbfG0teHDzHeMo88VzJ3bQ_aeuzPQi2TNtm5xO

After a long busy day at the studio, we got home at 6:00 PM. All the members are exhausted and Yoongi hyung is really grumpy because his legs hurt. I was bored so I went on the computer to find some cool songs to listen to but Jungkook comes in.

“Hey hyung, what are you doing?”

“Eh, just looking for some songs I could listen to”

“Hm, but I found something really cool online this morning when I was in my phone”

“Ok then show me”

suga2.jpgsuga1.jpg

“Omg Jungkook! What is this? Is this Yoongi hyung?”

“Yup, it’s at fansigns. He is always doing aegyo to fans”

“Wow, what is he? Twelve?”

“Maybe…”

“Should we check his wallet?”

“Sure!”

“Alright then I’ll distract Yoongi and you get the wallet!”

“Ok hyung, quick!”

“...Did you get it?”

“Yeah yeah”

“Ok then let’s go to your room!”

“Wait...why?”

“He can’t see us with his wallet Jungkook! He’ll hurt us!”

“Oh wait you already distracted him? Oh my bad, I was distracted...you’re really confusing me hyung!”

“Jungkook...do you have the wallet or not?”

“No, I already told you I was distracted”

“Gosh Jeon Jungkook, then grab it quick while I distract him again”

“Ok hyung!” Jungkook moves carefully behind Yoongi, grabs the wallet and runs to his room.

“Oh that’s cool, I gotta go now Yoongi hyung. Byee!!” and I ran to Jungkook’s room.


We sit on the bed and it’s the moment of truth...I grab the wallet and open it.

“Ok so, Min Yoongi...Male...Omg 1993.03. 09! It’s not a lie Jungkook, he’s 22”

“Oh wow that’s amazing”

Suddenly Yoongi comes in the room and just yells at us. We were scared of what he might do so we ran outside as fast as we could.

“Ugh that was close!”

“Jungkook I think we’re in big trouble! We have to give him something so he won’t kill us”

“But what the hell does he like? We have to give him something so good, he’ll forget about what happened”

“I’ve got it… let’s buy meat for dinner! His favorite...BBQ!!”

“YES! Great idea, he’ll forget right away! Let’s go to the store and buy it”

“Ahm but Jungkook, do you have money? Because I left my wallet inside”

“Oh no, so did I. But we can’t go back! If Yoongi sees us, we’re dead”

“Ok then we can call Seokjin hyung and he will bring us our wallets”

“Where is he?”

“He’s inside cooking”

“Oh alright, then call him”

 

“Hey hyung, we need a big favor from you right now… Yoongi is really mad at us and we need to buy him meat so he calms down. Can you bring us my wallet and Jungkook’s wallet?”

“Ahm, where are you guys”

“We’re here outside”

“Ok I’ll do it, but you need to give me something in return”

“What do you mean give you something in return? It’s just coming outside with 2 wallets”

“I want the new Mario game. No game, no money”

“Alright hyung, we’ll buy it for you but just HURRY UP!”

 

“Don’t tell me we have to buy Seokjin hyung something too”

“Yup, he wants the new Mario game so now we have meat and a game to buy”

“Ugh he’s older than Yoongi hyung and acts like a 5 year old”

“Jungkook you can’t really judge them”

“Well yes I can I-”

kok.jpgkook.jpg

“Ok nevermind, I got the point!! Why is hyung taking so long? Is it that hard to- OMG JIMIN HYUNG HIDE!” we hid behind the bushes and we see Yoongi looking around like he’s searching for something...us.

“GOSH THAT WAS CLOSE! AND NO GAME FOR SEOKJIN HYUNG!”

“Yeah! How dare he betray us like that?”

“Oh there he is! HYUNG WHY DID YOU TELL YOONGI HYUNG THAT WE WERE HERE?!”

“I didn’t tell him, he heard us talk on the phone. Here are your wallets, just go quick”

“Alright, let’s go Jimin hyung”

“Yeah, bye Seokjin hyung and thanks for the help”

“You’re welcome and don’t forget about the game”

“Yeah yeah, we’ll buy it tomorrow”

“Ok thanks you 2”

 

We find a store to buy the meat and we decide to buy some kimchi because we thought he would feel even happier so we split the money and buy it. As we got home, we remember that Yoongi is still inside and he can’t see us so we call Hoseok hyung and ask him to distract him while we cook the meat.

“Jimin hyung, let’s call the others to help us cook”

“You mean Seokjin hyung because the others can’t cook HAHA”

“Oh yeah right HAHA. Hey Seokjin hyung, come help us cook the meat”

“Alright, that’s now the game and a doll”

“Ugh I hate you hyung”

“Respect Jeon Jungkook!”

“Yeah yeah..”


“Ok, it’s done Jungkookie!!”

“Yeah...I’m too scared hyung. All we wanted was to know his real age!”

“I know but he probably thought we were going to steal his money”

“But he had no money...and I know that because that’s the first I notice when I’m with a wallet haha”

“Nice, you’re learning the good stuff in life little Jungkookie! Alright, since you’re the golden maknae you go in front of me”

“Noo!! You’re older so you go!”

“But...but I’m too scared...”

“Ugh ok, I’ll go in front”

“Thanks Jungkook. You’re a brave man”

“Yeah I know” we get closer to Yoongi and he walks towards us

“Yoongi hyung...I’M SORRY!! IT’S ALL JIMIN’S FAULT, HE MADE ME DO IT!!”

“YAH JEON JUNGKOOK! No Yoongi, we just wanted to check your age”

“Why the hell would you do that? I’m 22 and you’re 19, what’s wrong about that?”

“Me and Jungkook were just thinking that you looked like a 12 year old so we needed to confirm that...WE WEREN’T TRYING TO STEAL YOUR MONEY I SWEAR!”

“I can’t believe you guys right now”

“Yoongi hyung here, have this meat we prepared for you. We’re really sorry”

“Yeah, please forgive us”

“Haha I wasn’t even mad, I was just teasing but yeah...thanks for the meat you idiots” he said as he went to his room with the meat.

“Jimin hyung...all that work…”

“For nothing”

HwDfAj-9rwzyGPTaqZR2rg9ya2JOHnJQd4m2ufiwY28dUDSEOhzQJUCfijjeYz1oHkYdo1SWIEB3VLwNTARf7_hTx2n7IH5Ipsh26dACe5KH53XIpBwaZxpQwvz0SceZiAF6kupW