Chapter 6

The Encounter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Yoona POV

 

 

I straight to my room after i said that to Taeyeon unnie. I know she understand me well. It's not that i'm acting rude but SHE was there. I mean, Jessica unnie was there and i know that wasn't my dream. She standing there, talking to the other. I really want to hug her despite i miss her so much but maybe i'm to shock to even react. She was here after a years she take a decision to left us without explanation. I'm too confused either i should tell her that i miss her or just do what i do which is avoiding her for this moment. When i was battling with myself, there was someone knock the door. 

 

 

"Yoong, open the door please", i know the voice, it's was Yul unnie. With my heavy foot, i step to the front door and open it. Yuri unnie enter the room and she walk toward our bed.

 

"Yoong, are you alright?". I sigh and walk toward her then laying at her lap. Yuri unnie is the person that i love most because we have many similarities beside she was always there for me.

 

"It's hurt unnie, she should be here when we are feeling down. She have promise to us to always stick together especially in our hard time but where was she unnie? She personally promise to me that she will always be there to comfort me but.....but she broke her promise. Unnie, am i turn to be a bad person?", i start sobbing hard at her lap. She just caress my hair with her soothing voice.

 

"You are not a bad person Yoong, just because you ignore her it doesn't mean you turn to be bad. I know you very well. You have the most fragile heart than Seohyun. Maknae can adapt our lose very well because...she know that she have to take care of herself. Yoona, she HAVE to leave us that day, not because she want to but she are force to. You know very well our company management is something we really hate but because of this company too we have other family right? Don't hate her Yoong, listen to her explanation and you can make a decision after that. For now calm your heart and if you feel unease, you can always came to me alright?", she wipe my tears and i give her my sweet smile and hug her tight. I know i can depend on her. 

 

"I know unnie, thank you so much. Unnie, may i sleep with you tonight?". She nod her head and pat the bed. I lay beside her and cover us up with blanket. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It's 3 in the morning and suddenly my stomach make a weird sound. Uurrghh, i'm so hungry and it's all because i skip my dinner. I look at Yuri unnie and she was sleep so deeply, i shouldn't disturb her. I make my way to the kitchen and find a food that i can eat. As i busy searching for food, a voice that i try to avoid is greeting me. 

 

"Theres some leftovers in the pot. You should eat it before Sooyoung wake up", she said and totally leave me speechless. I didn't ready yet to meet her in person though i really want to hug her. She look at me and release a deep sigh.

 

"Im Yoona, did unnie make you uncomfortable?", she ask me but i just keep silent. She then turn her body and said,

 

"If unnie make something unforgivable to you Yoong, i'll get out from here. And i think that will leave you in ease". I saw her walk away and i can't stand it anymore,

 

"Unnie, will you accompany me to eat?", i saw her smile and nod her head and for years i finally found my complete life. That time only the clock is ticking because the whole situation is feel like a weird one. I eat the food quietly and i just wonder who is the one that cook today's dinner because it's seem different or i might said its more delicious.

 

 

 

"Are the food is deliciou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter