Chapter 3

The Encounter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Yes Sica, this is me. Your dearest bestfriend Choi Sooyoung", she smile and take a seat in front of me. She then take my coffee and get a sip from my cup. Her action make me dumbfounded. I wonder, how can she know i was here?

 

"Still love the same aromatic coffee i see. Did you still afraid with cucumber Sica ?", she ask and i just nod my head. I couldn't utter any word since she was here. Just then i get a beep from my device. 

 

 

"Unnie, please enjoy your company. I work hard for that and i know you had missing them so much. Tell the other unnies i was missing them too. Love you unnie".

 

-Soojung-

 

 

I sigh deeply and turn to face the person in front of me. She happily munching the cake that was suppose to be mine. You are not change at all Soo. The biggest shikshin i ever meet. I wonder will all of them still be the same? 

 

"Soo, why are you here? Didn't you have any job to do?", i ask her and make her grin widely.

 

"Nope, i ask manager oppa to cancel all of my job for a day after i got a ring from certain GIRL. She said someone might need a company and i willing to be the person. Want some Sica?", i shake my head and gesture her to eat.

 

"You still the same Choi Sooyoung that i know years ago. A messiest eater yet an idol. How can all of the girl cope with everything?", i wipe the cream that stuck at her cheek. She just show me her smile and finish the food in .

 

"They love me to much Sica, didn't you know that?". I nod my head and continue to look at her. She that clean up her hand and look at me.

 

"Are you free to take a walk with me? And i'm not take a no as an answer because i already know that you are free today". She grin and make me shut my mouth. I sigh and take her hand that she offer to me. 

 

She happily hold it and we make our way to the nearest park. I pray hard and just hope she don't ask somethings that i don't have the answer. A few minutes of walk, we arrived at the park and she bring me to sit under the tree. What shocking me the most is, there was a mat and a relaxing music was played in fact that was my favorite song. She really prepare all of this for me like always and she seem know that i was going to say yes. She then tap a space beside her and telling me to sit, i sigh for i don't know how much time already and make my way toward her.

 

 

 

 

"Sica, how are you? Did you do just fine? Are your manager give you so much trouble?", she ask rapidly and make me giggle.

 

"Soo, one question at a time will you?". She nod her head and gesture me to talk.

 

"Well, as you can see. I was totally alright and doing fine. And a manager can be someone that we hate the most but they was doing their job just perfect like i always want". I can see she sigh in relief.

 

"Good to know then". She singing freely and i hesitate to ask her about the rest of the girl. As i was battling to ask her or not, she said to me.....

 

"We all doing fine Sica if you wonder. We still have a little fight but Taeyeon was there like our old days to brake our fight and turn it into something crazy. Well, i me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter