Chapter 5

The Encounter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Sica / unnie.....", i turn my head and i can see a very familiar faces in front of me. Even though i know them very well that's doesn't mean they can except me like we use to before. I hang my head low and for a moment of silence, i can see a few foot in front of me. One of them held my chin up and before  i could utter any word, i was stumble because of the hugs.

 

"Sica, do you know how much we miss you?", there was Sunny sobbing hard at my shoulder. She act so though in front of us but she actually very fragile. I pat her back to soothe her and when she was slow down she released the hug and give me a wide smile. Just than Hyoyeon take her place and to tell the truth i was very scared. I just thought she will do something bad like she always do when she get mad but i she just give me her hug and said glad to see me.  And when i look at her back, there was our maknea standing behind her. I open my arm widely and she run to me and give me a bear hug like she used to do.

 

"Sica unnie, i miss you so much. It's been a while i saw you since you decided to make a huge space between us. You cut all the connection and left me wondering, did you even remember us?", Seohyun is crying hard and i was in tears as well.

 

"I do miss you Seobaby, very much. But i don't have any courage to face all of you after i walk out from our house without any explanation. I was afraid that all of you will hate me. That's why i make a decision to cut all of our connection just because i thought i can forget all of you. But unnie was so wrong Seobaby because everything i do, never once i forget all of you", my tears became so hard until make my face all red. We at the moment of silence but not for too long when Sooyoung's stomach make a grumble noise.

 

"Well, i think it's a good timing when my stomach make a sound. That's mean, someone have to cook to fill us and we can continue all this after i get my food", she was grinning and make us crumble our face.

 

"How bout you cook for yourself Soo? Plus, we are dying to taste it over again". Taeyeon pleading and make Soo stick her tongue out.

 

"Let me do the honor girls. It's been a while since i cook for all of you", i'm smile widely but they paste their shock face.

 

"Sica, are you sure? Because as i remember for the last time you cook the food never editable. Too much oil or too much salt and none of us can eat it", Hyoyoen said it with her poker face.

 

"Yah, it's four years ago alright. I'm good at cooking now and thats all thanks to Sooyong, she give her shikshin vibe at my sis and she always force me to cook for her. As for the result, i think i can open a restaurant when i decide to end my career", i was laughing and they still curious about my cooking skill.

 

"Just let me show some of my skill and you will know it later but before that, i have to call my manager to tell him that i've been kidnapped", they are all laughing hard.

 

"Don't worry to much Sica, i believe your sister glad to do it for you", Fany smile and make me nod my head.

 

"Very well, you actually had planned all of this right? Okay, all of you can go out from the kitchen now especially you Soo and let me cook in peace ".

 

"Can't i help you instead, please?", she give her puppy eyes that she know i was never been lied.

 

"Nope you can't", she stomp her foot and make her way out from the kitchen. All of the girls laugh out loud and later then i heard she was fighting with Hyoyoen about a seat. I shake my head and start to cook peacefully. This day will never been any better.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"To tell the truth Sica, your cooking skill is better than any these midgets here. They always make a same menu and i believe you know it better", Sooyoung said while the other is yelling at her.

 

"Yah, how could you !! You gladly gloop all of our cooking and now you have to complaint after taste another delicious food? Really Soo?". Taeyeon place her hand at her hip after she's done washing the plates.

 

"Well, you can't deny how tasty Sica's food was right midget?".

 

"Tae, for this time i agreed with this tall pole. Sica can open her own restaurant after she decide to end her career later and i'm glad t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter