Chapter 2

“FAMOUS ELITES”
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For the pass 4 hours straight Lisa couldn’t help but be annoyed at the whole ordeal of Tyuzu and Bambam scandal, like it literally escalated to worst situation, so here she was in her small apartment letting the news go on in a small radio to what they call “Scandal of the day”

 

“Goodness! It’s still up until now; it’s starting to get annoying”

 

As Lisa talk to herself as she continues to type something in her outdated laptop, well she was looking for a decent job she keeps on submitting her resumes to every small company but still no call backs.

 

“Lisa I know your there, just pick up the phone already”

 

Still Lisa remains to her sitting position still working on her new resume and sending it to another company. She look at the telephone but it keeps on beeping and her voice messages was starting to pile up, but she’s not interested to listen to any of the voice messages, beside she could still here what they were saying after the beep sound.

 

“Lisa this is the fourth time I called you, seriously how could you not pick up the phone from your dearest friend! I feel so hurt”

 

Lisa listens to the man and went to the telephone

 

“Taeyong what do you want?”

 

“Finally you pick up! You’re looking for a gig right?”

 

“I am”

 

“I heard from Jennie, that you’re good at DJ stuff”

 

“Jennie Unnie! How did you know her?”

 

“Well she becomes a DJ in one of our clubs for quite some time but she decided to leave since she been busy with her current work as a secretary, then she told me that you keep bugging her and the others about finding a decent job so yeah, I thought maybe you could be up of being a DJ even just for a few weeks?”

 

“Call and my salary?”

 

“Lisa what’s my name?”

 

“Taeyong”

 

“My full name dear”

 

“Lee Taeyong”

 

“Right I’m Lee Taeyong the heir of Lee Exclusive Clubs”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter