Chapter 3

“FAMOUS ELITES”
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi knew that Jungkook was never been alright for the three years, the boy literally went wild after the fight between Jin, he was staring at the window of his car, the driver observes his master as he watch the view outside.

 

“Young master, would you like some detour?”

 

Not even bothering to look at the driver Yoongi gives a nod, his head was full of thoughts on how will he guide their maknae from now on, things have changed, ever since the day the maknae left, every one of them were hurt, Jungkook had distance himself to the point that not even one of them can try to figure out what was he really thinking.

 

“Onew hyung, if you had given a chance to change your fate with me are you willing to take it?”

 

Onew the driver look surprise at the sudden question

 

“Forgive me young master, but I’d rather not”

 

Yoongi look to Onew

 

“I’m starting feel tired hyung”

 

Onew could only nod, from the calm voice his young master, he could tell that the other was not feeling well, and as if he was in pain and asking for help.

 

“Would you like us to go straight to the mansion?”

 

“No, please do another detour”

 

Onew nod again, and start driving to another path. Yoongi close his eyes

 

“Help me hyung, it feels like I’m drowning”

 

“Jungkook”

 

Working as a secretary was a very demanding job, even though her boss was not around the office and she was there to do every work for him, she never complains, well he was paying her fairly and that’s good enough for her. Aiming to be a science major student was actually her dream but due to the tight budget, Jennie must be practical in every aspect.

 

“Unnie, you’re not going to leave yet?”

 

“Hello to you, Momo”

 

“Wah!, are those for tomorrow’s meeting?”

 

“Yup, I need to get them ready”

 

“You know unnie, you need to live a little I’m so glad I didn’t apply for secretary position, and our CEO is such a lazy ”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter