Chapter 4

“FAMOUS ELITES”
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was already evening and everyone in the office were leaving except for Jennie, she was workaholic that she sometimes forget that there’s only 24 hours a day, she still so oblivious as she keeps on working on the next two days schedule of her boss, making sure that there will no conflicts in time and dates.

 

“Miss Jennie”

 

Jennie stood up from her chair and look at the security guard

 

“I would just like to inform you that were closing already, all the employees have left”

 

Jennie look at her watch and practically blink three times as it says its already 10:57 pm

 

“Thank you, I’ll just turn my desktop off and I’ll leave”

 

The security guard nod and left, Jennie couldn’t help herself to take a deep breathe, she had done it again, she save every file and clean her desk and turn off her laptop, she pull out her cellphone to book a taxi

 

Yoongi was finally done reading all the proposals and signing them one by one, he look at his watch and check the time. He immediately stood up and went straight to the dining area, when he arrive the maids immediately served the food. He takes his time eating then his cellphone rings.

 

“Hello, Rap mon, what’s up?”

 

“Suga, did you see the news?”

 

“What news?”

 

“Tyuzu scandal”

 

“Scandal?”

 

“I’ve only seen the news few minutes ago, Mr. Chou was so upset, and their sales went down in just 4 hours!”

 

“Are you for real?”

 

“How about the sales of Bambam and Ten?”

 

“Well according to the news due to the scandal Tyuzu’s family was actually the only one suffering; people believe that it’s only Tyuzu who should suffer”

 

“What’s your plan tomorrow? Heard you will do some partnership with them about your new products to their artists”

 

“Well I did ask my father, he told me to cancel the meeting and try to plan out again and you whats your plan? They were doing great business with you right? ”

 

“I guess we just have to pull back some of our sponsorship, thanks man, I’ll email my secretary tomorrow to reschedule my meetings with the Chou’s”

 

“No problem, but hey, do you think we’ll get involve here?”

 

“I have no idea”

 

The next day Jennie arrive at the building earlier than she expected to be, she didn’t sleep early last night when Taeyong called her saying Lisa did take her part time job as a DJ, she was happy for her, at least Lisa was in good hand.

 

“Hi Momo”

 

“Hello so have you heard the rumors that our company will start pulling back their partnership to the Chou’s”

 

“What?!”

 

“The whole HR department were ask to ignore the calls from the media”

 

Jennie was so surprise and she immediately said goodbye to Momo and went straight to the top floor, opening her laptop and immediately opening her email to read any news or order of his boss.

 

“Oh my!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter