Chapter 1

“FAMOUS ELITES”
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa was a newbie of being paparazzi, she graduated with flying colors in photography major but she’s still unemployed, well thanks to her straight forward persona she’s been black listed to all company.

 

“Damn , she’ll pay for everything, I’m gonna make sure she’ll be the next star of the media”

 

As Lisa watch the heiress Tyuzu, who apparently she had a fight with at her first interview, she couldn’t help but be mad at the girl, she just accidentally bump at her then things went out of hand when she called her low life for just wearing a simple white t-shirt and blue jeans.

Snapping pictures of Tyuzu kissing a guy who was not her current boyfriend, Lisa smile as she start checking each frame, he doesn’t know the guy, but she bet he’s also famous and maybe part of the so called “Elites”

 

“Say goodbye to your good girl image, you faker”

 

Lisa went to her black motorcycle and went to the nearest media station to sell her first paparazzi images. She bit her lower lips, he was excited but at the same time she felt bad since she’s using her passion in a wrong way but she had to live, it’s the only way for her to survive.

 

Jungkook arrive at the reception area, he watch his friends tease Jin as he was already graduate of being a bachelor, he doesn’t want it to end it but they really need to notice him so he slowly approach them and fake a cough. Everyone stop, Jin smiled so big, while the others were shock and surprise.

 

“Kookie!”

 

Jin hugged his dongsae tightly

 

“Thank you for coming, I’m so happy when you called last night, whatever happen you’ll always be our baby brother”

 

“Hyung, it’s me who should be thankful, take good care of her”

 

“Good grace! Can’t believe your back”

 

“Our maknae is back guys!”

 

Jungkook smiled at his hyungs, all of them start surrounding him finally he’s back and he hoped that everything will be the same again. Then she approached him with a loving smile as she went and held Jin’s arms

 

“Welcome back Kookie!”

 

“I’m back Jisoo noona”

 

“We missed you, especially this guy who keeps whining about how could you just leave without any word, but thank you Kookie, your presence here was the best gift given to us, right hubby?”

 

Jin nod and kiss Jisoo on the lips, Jungkook smile at them yet deep inside he wanted to cry.

 

“Hey! Stop that guys we don’t wanna see cheesy stuff here, be glad that Suga hyung had stayed at the ceremony when you both reciting your vows”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter