6. "I'll give it to you later, Your Majesty."

[BTS FF] Royalty | vkook royalty au

"I am going out today to check on the kingdom. Please call some of the royal guards to accompany me."The king sits in his room, fixing the cuff of his shirt around his wrist and taking the crown from his dresser, placing it neatly on his head.

It fits like a magnet onto his head, like it was made just for him- which it was not, this crown had been passed down for generations. He looks at himself in the mirror, watching how it mimics his every movement.

He stood up, dusting off his pants and fixing his cape. He steadily walks out his bedroom door through the castle hallways, casually greeting the maids and servants as they rush past him to conclude their chores.

He walks out the castle doors and is greeted by his carriage and a line of 4 royal guards, with Jungkook standing on the end.

"Must you not be training the other royal guards?"Taehyung asks teasingly to his best friend who laughs slightly, but then straighten ups his face again.

"During work ours we are to be nothing but professional." Says Jungkook, teasingly repeating the words Taehyung had spoken to him in the previous days and the King smiles, climbing into his carriage as the royal guard walks his was to the guards carriage.

The arrive at the small kingdom center, all citizens standing on the sidelines, watching in awe as the king climbs out of carriage and the royal guards surround him, noticing his childhood friend and royal guard Jungkook was their, as they strive to have a friendship as such.

People knew of the very close friendship Jungkook and Taehyung had, and they thought it was the most precious friendship they had seen. But would they still consider it precious if they found out the real feelings between the two boys?

Jungkook stands just behind his friend as the king bows to everyone, being the kind person he is.

"I order you not to be scared, as I am only here to check up on the citizens of my kingdom. Do not hesitate to come and speak to me, i won't bite."

Everyone bows at the king, smiles stretched over their faces as he king starts walking around, greeting fellow citizens and looking into the market stores, walking the streets and looking at ways in which he could improve his kingdom.

"Hyung."Jungkook whispers underneath his breath, trying to get the attention of his friend.

Taehyung turns around to face Jungkook, a smile spread across his face.

"Mhm?"

"There's that gemstone store had used to visit as minors."Jungkook says, pointing to a small store that had lines of beautiful stones on display.

As children, they would buy, collect and trade the precious gemstones to keep them busy whilst their parents worked.

The king happily smiles and walks into the store, Jungkook and the other royal guards following. The guards stand outside the store, guarding the entrance, except for Jungkook, who completely forgets about 'during work hours, we are nothing but professional' talk they had earlier, and he walks into the shop with the king.

"Ah! Your Majesty and Captain Jeon! What a pleasure to see you!" A young merchant emerges from behind the counter, smiling at the higher powers.

"Yoongi!'The two boys say simultaneously when the spot the owner of the store, acting as they were when they were young kids.

"You two have grown up quite a bit. Taehyung, your king now, and Jungkook, my oh my look at that fancy armor you're wearing!" Yoongi walks over to hug them. He's like a father to the boys.

"Can we buy something?"Jungkook asks, looking at the various stones lined up.

"Sure! On the house for you boys."Says Yoongi with a smile.

"Oh, no no, let us pay."Says the king, grabbing a few gold coins out of his bag.

"No, I'm serious."He says, taking Taehyungs hand away from his bag of coins, "go ahead and choose one each."

Jungkook and Taehyung head to the other side of the store, looking at the stones lined him next to a window. There are a few onlookers, obviously just watching the king and his best friend in awe.

"Taehyung." Jungkook whispers quietly to his friend, so that Yoongi on the other side of the store aswell as the onlookers outside the window can't here him.

"Mhm?"

"Are you free this evening?"Jungkook asks, looking up at the beautiful king, "we haven't spent time actually together in a while, unprofessionally...it would be nice if we would just be together."Says the younger boy, smiling, picking up and emerald stone.

"After twenty two-hundred-hour. Feel free to knock on my bedroom door anytime after that, but just don't let any maids or staff see."Taehyung says smirking and the young one smiles, holding the emerald stone next to his face.

"This suits your skin-tone. I'm going to buy it for you."He says, pulling out a few golden coins and walking to Yoongi.

"Yoongi, i know you told us not to pay, but I've decided to buy this as a gift, so it would only be polite if i paid for another's gift." Says Jungkook, handing the shopkeeper some money and heading out the door with the king following close behind him.

"You didn't have to buy me that."Says the king, smiling sheepishly.

"I'll give it to you later, Your Majesty."Jungkook says playfully as he walks to stand with the other guards.

-

Honestly I hate school.

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f57427075645676425f71773330673d3d2d3432363736393330372e313464616337663734636263613436303839393630353438373036332e6a7067

-Ty^-^